+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Some real whining bitches on here tonight.

Some real whining bitches on here tonight.

Fact is we got what we deserved - nothing.

Yes Ireland were physical, yes they set out to stop us playing and yes they used a bit of gamesmanship.

They came with a plan and we couldn't break them down.

Let's not pretend that they kicked us off the park or the ref cheated us. We simply lacked a bit of streetsmart and the ability to change tactics.

Also, let's stop with this pathetic English way of looking for someone to blame.

As a squad we didn't do enough over the whole campaign to get through. Too many draws when we should have won are what cost us.

Making excuses and looking for escape goats makes us look like snivelling babies - man up, take it on the chin and move on ffs.

Re: Some real whining bitches on here tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post

Yes Ireland were physical, yes they set out to stop us playing and yes they used a bit of gamesmanship.

Let's not pretend that they kicked us off the park or the ref cheated us. We simply lacked a bit of streetsmart and the ability to change tactics.

Also, let's stop with this pathetic English way of looking for someone to blame.

As a squad we didn't do enough over the whole campaign to get through. Too many draws when we should have won are what cost us.

Making excuses and looking for escape goats makes us look like snivelling babies - man up, take it on the chin and move on ffs.
    Ireland did a job on us i think Wales played the better football but no penetration or end product.

Blog Entries

This bitch is quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Ireland did a job on us i think Wales played the better football but no penetration or end product.

Exactly.

They played the game the way they wanted.

We didn't.

That's why they won.

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    Good summary.

So you're ok with things? Fine.

But ireland did ban the Barry horns and then create their own band for the first time ever. Their manager and fans may be alright but Irish fa are knobs.

The best post of the night.

I was genuinely posting that was aimed at a few people, those who made comments about the Irish in general.

If Wales had won, I would gladly posted a congratulations to you.

I post here as I've been a Bluebirds fan for years. Move onto the Birmingham game. I'm going for 0-3

I don't think we're at the point of the English, with scapegoats and a sense of entitlement. It's just raw at the moment.

End of the day, the age of the squad is good, too young players coming through and our big players having bags of experience. Onwards and upwards.

Correct. This campaign wasn't lost tonight, thought we did well to get back into the group.

Couldn't break down a stubborn team with a game plan. I wasn't impressed with them but we should only look at ourselves. Not really a shock on reflection given we were missing 2 of the 3 best player's we got.

I'm looking forward to the future. Got some young lad's coming through. I wouldn't be looking for massive changes in the management team either. It benefits to keep continuity. The young lads would benefit it from it too.

Would maybe like to see some friendly games now to help blend the new and the older together.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    This bitch is quiet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    This bitch is quiet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Don't encourage her, she's been laughing at us since the final whistle, the cow.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Don't encourage her, she's been laughing at us since the final whistle, the cow.

I think people on here know me well enough to know that's a lie.

I haven't seen many threads, but I cannot stand it when fans start blaming referees for bad results. The referee got a couple of calls wrong, some for and some against Wales.

The home draw with Georgia was the killer. Two points in that game, and Wales could have set up nicely for a draw tonight and would have got second even with a defeat to Ireland.

I’m with you as far as your sentiments go. What’s pissed me off massively is the pathetic campaign we led this time around.
    For donkeys we’ve had failure after failure, thus culminating in lower rankings and really difficult qualifying groups.
    We eventually amass a decent squad, get to a major finals and have a tremendous tournament. We then as a reward, get a WC qualifying group that gave us every chance to get through, and we fu*cked it up.
    On a side note, I can only hope the ROI get humped in the play offs.
    They have very little to offer quality wise, and the thought of seeing O’Neill jumping up and down all the time like a demented leprechaun, and that Keunt Roy Keane’s face looking like a smacked arse, it’s enough to get football stopped.
    Last edited by William Treseder; 10-10-17 at 07:54. Reason: Spelling

Wales fans sounding like Wolves fans here today.

The game played out like something from Billy the Fish where 2 shit league one teams played out a relegation battle with the winner somehow qualifying for a World Cup playoff.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I’m with you as far as your sentiments go. What’s pissed me off massively is the pathetic campaign we led this time around.
    For donkeys we’ve had failure after failure, thus culminating in lower rankings and really difficult qualifying groups.
    We eventually amass a decent squad, get to a major finals and have a tremendous tournament. We then as a reward, get a WC qualifying group that gave us every chance to get through, and we fu*cked it up.
    On a side note, I can only hope the ROI get humped in the play offs.
    They have very little to offer quality wise, and the thought of seeing O’Neill jumping up and down all the time like a demented leprechaun, and that Keunt Roy Keane’s face looking like a smacked arse, it’s enough to get football stopped.
    Great to see a post with no bitterness

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Great to see a post with no bitterness
    You need to go away , spark up a joint and enjoy your country's qualification

You are making a tit of yourself now

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    You need to go away , spark up a joint and enjoy your country's qualification

You are making a tit of yourself now
    Ok . I see you are the veteran here. How the feck can you have posted that many comments?

See you at the WC 2058 centenary etc

I'm not blaming the way Ireland played or the ref as don't think there was an issue with either. What I would say is we were the better team and would usually expect us to win the game. When you put yourself in a one off game there is always going to be a gamble.

My main problem is felt were to cautious against an Irish team which offered little going forward. Only playing with 1 striker when needed 2 goals proves that

Ok . I see you are the veteran here. How the feck can you have posted that many comments?

I'm not a veteran Louth but you have made you're point. Many times over now. Good luck to Ireland. Good Luck to you on a personal level as well. Enjoy it mate.

Not if I see you first

Now on your way sonny

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    I'm not blaming the way Ireland played or the ref as don't think there was an issue with either. What I would say is we were the better team and would usually expect us to win the game. When you put yourself in a one off game there is always going to be a gamble.
    This exactly. People saying 'they had a gameplan' etc are right to a certain extent, but people go into games parking the bus all the time and usually come out with nothing. Anyone can lose on any day, we had enough decent opportunities to win the game and we couldn't.

Summed up perfectly.

p.s. how many Scottish fans have the Irish got? Spoke to loads in pub & on way to game and the majority were Scots!