+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Calling All Welsh Cardiff Fans

Calling All Welsh Cardiff Fans

Now the expenses of Russia is put behind you , spend some of that saved dosh , buy a half season ticket and support the booooooys.

Don't sink into the sofa of Premiership watching

Re: Calling All Welsh Cardiff Fans

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Now the expenses of Russia is put behind you , spend some of that saved dosh , buy a half season ticket and support the booooooys.

Don't sink into the sofa of Premiership watching
    This

But you know it ain’t gonna happen. They’ll all be back supporting their English football teams

id Love to know the demographic of welsh fans, I heard an awful lot of north Wales accents yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    id Love to know the demographic of welsh fans, I heard an awful lot of north Wales accents yesterday
    On RTÉ yesterday they were talking to Irish and Welsh fans. A couple of Welsh fans sounded quite similar to the Liverpool accent , what's that about?

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    On RTÉ yesterday they were talking to Irish and Welsh fans. A couple of Welsh fans sounded quite similar to the Liverpool accent , what's that about?
    It's the north east Wales accent , sounds very Scouse

Great bunch of fans , always been loyal to Wales

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    This

But you know it ain’t gonna happen. They’ll all be back supporting their English football teams
    Yep

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Probably Wrexham.

Got chatting with a group of lads from Anglesey as well last night.

Great support and commitment as always from the lads from the northern territories.

As I said, I don’t know how many of us were from Cardiff last night, but listening to the accents, I doubt it was that many.

Probably Wrexham.

Got chatting with a group of lads from Anglesey as well last night.

Great support and commitment as always from the lads from the northern territories.

As I said, I don’t know how many of us were from Cardiff last night, but listening to the accents, I doubt it was that many.
    Lot of city fans on Anglesey and along the North Wales coast

Great turnout from North Wales yesterday as always.

Agree with North Wales fans being a huge part of Welsh Football. They have been since forever and travel in numbers. Some who live in Cardiff go and watch the City as well.

North Wales has always been a Football stronghold where as the South between Newport and Llanelli has more Rugby Clubs than anywhere in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    North Wales has always been a Football stronghold where as the South between Newport and Llanelli has more Rugby Clubs than anywhere in the world.
    Yes and about time they were rewarded with some games up there

Quote Originally Posted by Since64 View Post
    Yes and about time they were rewarded with some games up there
    They need to improve the Racecourse to do so, it isn't up to international standard now, unfortunately.

Considering the population difference between North and South, there are a hell of lot of fans that come from the North.