Don't bottle things up , see your doctor and don't be ashamed to seek help

Bluebirds !!!

Re: WORLD MENTAL HEALTH DAY

Bump

Sod off then you bunch of *****

Blog Entries

Good to see you earlier, I hope you got your inbox full of coconut delights I hope it makes you feel as good as I do \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Good to see you earlier, I hope you got your inbox full of coconut delights I hope it makes you feel as good as I do \o/
    Sorry I am on the toilet , the oil has gone right through me love

Lots of people will be talking about the importance of talking today but, while it is an important step for the person suffering to seek help, for the people around them it's also about doing the little things and accepting your friend may not be themselves. When I had bad anxiety and panic attacks my friends helped me by allowing me to sit in near silence at a restaurant because speaking was hard but simply sitting next to them made me feel better or inviting me to play football where again I didn't really have to talk but could run about a bit - talking isn't the only way to help yourself and it's not the only way to help someone needing it. You can show support in so many ways and they will be remembered.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    Lots of people will be talking about the importance of talking today but, while it is an important step for the person suffering to seek help, for the people around them it's also about doing the little things and accepting your friend may not be themselves. When I had bad anxiety and panic attacks my friends helped me by allowing me to sit in near silence at a restaurant because speaking was hard but simply sitting next to them made me feel better or inviting me to play football where again I didn't really have to talk but could run about a bit - talking isn't the only way to help yourself and it's not the only way to help someone needing it. You can show support in so many ways and they will be remembered.
    Well said

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Sorry I am on the toilet , the oil has gone right through me love
    Really? you only had a spoonful

Really? you only had a spoonful
    How many ****ing spoonfuls do I need ff sake

Blog Entries

How many ****ing spoonfuls do I need ff sake
    This is What Happens to Belly Fat and Blood Sugar When You Eat 2 TBSP of Coconut Oil...
    http://healthycures.org/coconut-oil-every-day

There are 3 types of people you meet when you mention coconut oil:

1.) The person who will NEVER touch it because it contains saturated fat and they have been lied to believe that this fat causes heart disease (they are wrong)

2.) The person who sees the benefits, but is scared to eat because it’s too high in calories and they have been led to believe that all calories are created equal (they are wrong)

3.) The person who literally uses it for EVERYTHING (they are right)

jon1959 you can run but you can't hide

Don't bottle things up , see your doctor and don't be ashamed to seek help

Bluebirds !!!
    Agreed. I have had to see the Doc about anxiety and I have also been diagnosed with OCD. I manage to control it better than I was about 8 months ago when I was very close to a breakdown. It helps to talk.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Agreed. I have had to see the Doc about anxiety and I have also been diagnosed with OCD. I manage to control it better than I was about 8 months ago when I was very close to a breakdown. It helps to talk.
    It also helps to have good health advice, I have looked in to these issues because my daughter has them and the thing that it comes down to every time is leaky gut syndrome, it's also the cause of many autoimmune conditions.

It also helps to have good health advice, I have looked in to these issues because my daughter has them and the thing that it comes down to every time is leaky gut syndrome, it's also the cause of many autoimmune conditions.
    I will have to look into that, although I know of instances where OCD has developed after illness etc. Last week I had a real bout of it, and the next day I had a stomach bug and I'm not convinced it was coincidental. Mine is nowhere near as bad as many, but its present and I have a number of things to do to control it. 8 months ago I was very close to the edge, not suicidal but paralysed by the cycle I was in and, despite having family around, it was the loneliest time of my life.

I will have to look into that, although I know of instances where OCD has developed after illness etc. Last week I had a real bout of it, and the next day I had a stomach bug and I'm not convinced it was coincidental. Mine is nowhere near as bad as many, but its present and I have a number of things to do to control it. 8 months ago I was very close to the edge, not suicidal but paralysed by the cycle I was in and, despite having family around, it was the loneliest time of my life.
    I have ocd , among other conditions

I found the drug sertraline plus regular CBT therapy works best but you will never defeat it , it comes on at times of stress and bereavement

If you need any info on support groups just pm me

Blog Entries

I can understand that, been there myself, check out Dr Bergman, I think he's great, natural and logical is how I would describe him (although I'm a tad drunk right now) he will change your view on everything, I feel healthier just watching him get some coconut oil in your diet too.

https://drjohnbergman.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/user/johnbchiro

Get a doctor that will prescribe sertraline at 200mg or fluoxetine at 80 mg , normal doses of anti depressants for ocd are a waste of time

I have ocd , among other conditions

I found the drug sertraline plus regular CBT therapy works best but you will never defeat it , it comes on at times of stress and bereavement

If you need any info on support groups just pm me
    Thanks mate!

Blog Entries

Get a doctor that will prescribe sertraline at 200mg or fluoxetine at 80 mg , normal doses of anti depressants for ocd are a waste of time
    I can't agree with that I'm afraid, I have tried to get my daughter off of the shite the doctor gave her not take more, I know you might feel that they help but I don't think they do in the long run, so many toxins get in to our bodies these days from our food and medications that should not be there, our bodies are not designed to dispose of them so they accumulate in the brain and other places, I try to avoid taking anything these days tbh.
    My daughter has made changes to her diet and is no longer taking the medication, she's trying to cut out processed foods and eat natural organic healthy stuff, she just ate junk before, she seems to be much better now.

I had problems with this and the best thing for it is the amino acid L-Glutamine, it repairs the gut wall, it's cheap as chips, take it in powder form, amazon sell it.

I can't agree with that I'm afraid, I have tried to get my daughter off of the shite the doctor gave her not take more, I know you might feel that they help but I don't think they do in the long run, so many toxins get in to our bodies these days from our food and medications that should not be there, our bodies are not designed to dispose of them so they accumulate in the brain and other places, I try to avoid taking anything these days tbh.
    My daughter has made changes to her diet and is no longer taking the medication, she's trying to cut out processed foods and eat natural organic healthy stuff, she just ate junk before, she seems to be much better now.
    I appreciate your view but I will go with my psychiatric team

Oil is making nice poo

Blog Entries

I appreciate your view but I will go with my psychiatric team

Oil is making nice poo
    I totally get why you would, after all I'm just a nutter on the internet just keep in mind that if you improve your own health with a healthy diet and natural remedies there would be no need for that psychiatric team, in who's interests is it to keep you popping pills? I honestly don't believe it's yours but that's another argument all together.

You got a jar then? it's never made me go to the loo stick with it though, keep reminding yourself how fat I was

I totally get why you would, after all I'm just a nutter on the internet just keep in mind that if you improve your own health with a healthy diet and natural remedies there would be no need for that psychiatric team, in who's interests is it to keep you popping pills? I honestly don't believe it's yours but that's another argument all together.

You got a jar then? it's never made me go to the loo stick with it though, keep reminding yourself how fat I was
    I got a jar for seven quid from my local filco

Blog Entries

I got a jar for seven quid from my local filco
    I hope that was not a 300ml jar? I got one in Lidl earlier for £2.50.

I hope that was not a 300ml jar? I got one in Lidl earlier for £2.50.
    Yep

Blog Entries

Yep
    Ouch Asda, Tesco, Morrisons ect all do their own brands for about £3, at least you know where not to go next time.