Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Simon Lappin - Remember Him

Reserve

Simon Lappin - Remember Him

Signed for Kings Lynn along with Grant Holt

Re: Simon Lappin - Remember Him

Another of Malky's waste of money!

Saw him play at Port Talbot pre season. Looked totally disinterested and out of his depth.

Who ?

He never played a game for us according to Wiki, I thought he did?

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    He never played a game for us according to Wiki, I thought he did?
    Was sent off on his debut at Barnsley.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/20374517

Is Nugent still knocking around Bob?

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Is Nugent still knocking around Bob?
    He went off injured in the first half of Gillingham's televised game with Portsmouth on Sunday.

I thought he would have a career for himself somewhere. Yorwerth as well.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Was sent off on his debut at Barnsley.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/20374517
    I thought I'd seen him play at the CCS as well and remembered him being a waste of space

Didn't attitude problems follow him around or was that another guy who could have been good that came from Norwich. I think im thinking of a midfielder now thinking about it who might have played for Charlton as well. Somebody might know who I mean.

Didn't attitude problems follow him around or was that another guy who could have been good that came from Norwich. I think im thinking of a midfielder now thinking about it who might have played for Charlton as well. Somebody might know who I mean.
    You're thinking of Phil Mulryne I reckon.

bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-northern-ireland-40561827/ex-man-utd-player-philip-mulryne-s-mystery-priesthood-move

No, not him Bob. Think this boy might have had a couple of under 21 caps for England. Looked a bit overweight. Got him in my head as a an attacking midfielder now. Grant something? Maybe.

No, not him Bob. Think this boy might have had a couple of under 21 caps for England. Looked a bit overweight. Got him in my head as a an attacking midfielder now. Grant something? Maybe.
    Holt?

No not him. I might be throwing would be slueths off the scent with the Grant bit. F+ck me, sorry boys short hair, talented, so that rules out Lappin. Last chance saloon so that rules Lappin back in. Prone to a red. Midfield. Played under Malkay. Didn't hang around. Im not trying to f*ck about. Put me out my misery.

Didn't he play for Reading at some stage?

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Didn't he play for Reading at some stage?
    You're talent knows no bounds Louth. What else can you do? Play the spoons? Moonwalk? Both? At the same time? Tell me mate after you have stopped showing you're mum. feck I already said that on another post. Soz mate.

You're talent knows no bounds Louth. What else can you do? Play the spoons? Moonwalk? Both? At the same time? Tell me mate after you have stopped showing you're mum. feck I already said that on another post. Soz mate.
    I was thinking, jeez first time was a tad amusing. Is there a lot of lead in Welsh water?

It was Simon Walton it was Louth. Feck me. My brain.(insert you're own joke at you're own pace mate)

Simon Walton boy's. Sorry it was the Simon that got me. Neither did much. No simple Simon jokes now Louth.

It was Simon Walton it was Louth. Feck me. My brain.(insert you're own joke at you're own pace mate)
    Poitín has the same effect on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    Poitín has the same effect on me.
    That potato stuff. Only drank it once. Was sick for days. No wonder though, the guy brewed it under his bunk n next to the radiator. Don't think it was authentic really looking back.

I thought he would have a career for himself somewhere. Yorwerth as well.
    After an iffy spell, Josh Yorwerth seems to be re-establishing himself at Crawley.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    After an iffy spell, Josh Yorwerth seems to be re-establishing himself at Crawley.
    Thought he had the makings of a decent player at the right level (no diss) I pleased for him. Mick knows a thing or 2 about center half's. Hope he took some time with him. Good luck to the boy.

I saw Simon Walton playing for a ropey Stevenage team at Newport two or three seasons ago - they lost 2-0 and Walton wasn't happy at all when Graham Westley hooked him!

Walton's playing for Sutton, who were top of the Conference last time I looked, now.