No one is ready to replace Coleman. To go back to appointing managers as their first job in the game would be a monumental backwards step. Bellars might have the goods one day, he obviously understands the game on an intimate level but there's a heck of a lot to management beyond that. I suppose being absent from the next tournament gives a potential new man time to bed in.

We'll face a difficult choices with our choice of friendlies as we really need to be careful about our world ranking which is going to plummet for the next Euros. So we need to play high ranking teams. I think we should be risky and arrange as many as possible so as to blood a plethora of young players, beyond the three names that folks like to mention.

I think Coleman should stay in the job if he's willing to turn down better money. The Swansea job is starting to look inevitable unfortunately. Though I can imagine him doing OK there if that fat yank twat gives him the time.

I find it amazing how a single game can distort opinions. Had we won yesterday and Serbia drew, Coleman is a genius again. Thankfully the FAW would never push Coleman, it'll be down to him if he wants to jump.