+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: So much more important for us fans that City's great start continues now...

So much more important for us fans that City's great start continues now...

... that World Cup dreams are shelved for another four years.

If we're still in touch at Christmas I can see us strengthening with one or two more astute signings and pushing on strongly for the second half of the campaign. From top to bottom the club has been stabilised and you feel that Owner, Board, Staff and Players are all on message.

Take into account we're top of the table having already played most of the better sides in the division.

And most important, Warnock has been here before and seen the job through.

Optimistic this morning

Re: So much more important for us fans that City's great start continues now...

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    ... that World Cup dreams are shelved for another four years.

If we're still in touch at Christmas I can see us strengthening with one or two more astute signings and pushing on strongly for the second half of the campaign. From top to bottom the club has been stabilised and you feel that Owner, Board, Staff and Players are all on message.

Take into account we're top of the table having already played most of the better sides in the division.

And most important, Warnock has been here before and seen the job through.

Optimistic this morning
    Well said, we need to move on- would you play Gunnars Friday?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    Well said, we need to move on- would you play Gunnars Friday?
    Yes, unless the player says otherwise.

If fit, he must be on a high at the moment

Must play. Him, Ralls, Bryson are our best midfield. Bamba back to centre half. Manga will still be on the plane back from Africa.

I wonder if Patterson will get a game?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I wonder if Patterson will get a game?
    Think he will come on at some stage of the game.