+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Throwing This Hat Into The Ring

Throwing This Hat Into The Ring

Would never happen but would it be far fetched to make the qualifying for the World Cup global? In this day and age most major leagues have players from other continents, so individuals are jetting to & fro from far flung places, even we've got Manga playing in Africa tonight. Would make away travel interesting. Syria v Australia was an interesting play off one. Since the Soviet, Czech, Yugoslav etc break ups and the emergence of San Marino, The Faeroes, Gibraltar even, the Euro zone is top heavy. Obviously FIFA want qualifiers evenly spread out but an away fixture on the TIT to Kabul or Mogadishu would be a blast💥😂

Re: Throwing This Hat Into The Ring

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Would never happen but would it be far fetched to make the qualifying for the World Cup global? In this day and age most major leagues have players from other continents, so individuals are jetting to & fro from far flung places, even we've got Manga playing in Africa tonight. Would make away travel interesting. Syria v Australia was an interesting play off one. Since the Soviet, Czech, Yugoslav etc break ups and the emergence of San Marino, The Faeroes, Gibraltar even, the Euro zone is top heavy. Obviously FIFA want qualifiers evenly spread out but an away fixture on the TIT to Kabul or Mogadishu would be a blast💥😂
    I think one in 4 qualifying campaigns should be conducted on a global basis, that would give the minnows the opportunity to play some different countries now and then

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I think one in 4 qualifying campaigns should be conducted on a global basis, that would give the minnows the opportunity to play some different countries now and then
    I believe UEFA are considering putting all these principalities into one group.

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    I believe UEFA are considering putting all these principalities into one group.
    Which principalities?

What a load of gunk world football is, no Messi potentialy , but we do get to see Shsakke Mee Pastrie playing left behind for Ishbegerbelief

Maybe we'll have to wait for Elon Musk and his 2 hour rocket trips to the other side of the world. I don't think anyone would fancy a double header against New Zealand and Chile.

I'm not sure why they don't at least mix up Concacaf and south America. The latter is possibly the trickiest in terms of quality and yet potentially half the teams in qualifying will go through, as opposed to 1 in 4 (and a bit) in Europe, for instance.

Get rid of seeding for a start

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Get rid of seeding for a start
    The seeding has only just started working in our favour, so no

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Which principalities?
    You know where I'm going with this.

You know where I'm going with this.
    You're talent knows no bounds Louth. What else can you do? Play the spoons? Moonwalk? Both? At the same time? Tell me mate after you have stopped showing you're mum.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    You're talent knows no bounds Louth. What else can you do? Play the spoons? Moonwalk? Both? At the same time? Tell me mate after you have stopped showing you're mum.
    https://youtu.be/IOjOz8DftuE

Not even the slightest bit funny?

Not even the slightest bit funny?
    Are you asking or telling me mate?

Off topic how do you like this board? I like it. I like Cardiff City and talking/typing so its great. What do you think? Opinions ? Good stuff mate.

Are you asking or telling me mate?

Off topic how do you like this board? I like it. I like Cardiff City and talking/typing so its great. What do you think? Opinions ? Good stuff mate.
    Asking.

I enjoy this board. I did look at the other one. I found it was mainly right-wing politics, hooligan fantasies, brexit and how many tickets etc

Asking.

I enjoy this board. I did look at the other one. I found it was mainly right-wing politics, hooligan fantasies, brexit and how many tickets etc
    If you're asking then I was chuffed with myself. What other board you on about? Ukip?

If you're asking then I was chuffed with myself. What other board you on about? Ukip?
    The 'book' writer.

Boris Johnson? Jeremy Clarkson?

Voldemort?

[QUOTE=joecity;4793370]Voldemort?[/QUOTE

Do I have to spell it out? I'm not giving it any publicity

Voldermort then. He who must not be mentioned eh?

Or 'The Candyman' Louth. Say his name 3 times n he comes n sits by you're bed and keeps an eye on you. Not in a good way mind. Was it his book you was thinking of? Or was it a comic ? or a film? that stupid poitin got me second guessing myself now.

Or 'The Candyman' Louth. Say his name 3 times n he comes n sits by you're bed and keeps an eye on you. Not in a good way mind. Was it his book you was thinking of? Or was it a comic ? or a film? that stupid poitin got me second guessing myself now.
    Right, that's me for the morning. Baile Átha Cliath is calling.

Right, that's me for the morning. Baile Átha Cliath is calling.
    Don't go mate. I need answers here.

Don't go mate. I need answers here.
    The answer lies within yourself.

Roy Keane 3:16

No. Not that. That means nothing too me. About the Candyman and his relation to Voldemort.