+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jason Cundy Talk sport

Jason Cundy Talk sport

Did anyone hear this annoying idiot gloating at Wales going out .We all know he is looking for a reaction but what a arrogant unprofessional attitude.His comments could easily cause crowd trouble between English and Welsh supporters
    in future and he should be more responsible.I have come to the conclusion the only one of that mob worth listening to is Alan Brazil.

Re: Jason Cundy Talk sport

Quote Originally Posted by valley boy View Post
    Did anyone hear this annoying idiot gloating at Wales going out .We all know he is looking for a reaction but what a arrogant unprofessional attitude.His comments could easily cause crowd trouble between English and Welsh supporters
    in future and he should be more responsible.I have come to the conclusion the only one of that mob worth listening to is Alan Brazil.
    What was he saying ?

Yeah heard him but he got exactly what he wanted. They have to cause a stir in order to get people to phone in. He comes across as a bellend anyway.
    Describing wales as a pub team I would suggest if we are that without bale then he needs to look at his own career because he was certainly a number of levels down from almost all our players.

He's is on the programme because he is a just an attention seeking tart not because of his knowledge or expertise on the game and would slag off his own mother on the radio if the producers told him too.

Talk Sport is for the brain dead who get apoplectic about opinions held by narcissistic w@nkers.

I do have a confession though, I'd like to see that ginger cuunt Adrian Durham assassinated.

The only show I liked on that station was hawksby and Jacobs

Is that still going ?

Adrian 'twat' Durham this evening sang a version of Delilah that totally took the piss out of Wales. They seem to be totally happy with Wales being knocked out. I'm guessing it's because we embarrassed the **** out of them last summer. It's this type of sense of entitlement and pettiness that I will laugh my arse off at when then they fail again at a major tournament.

Paddy Power are being arse's as well. I appreciate they are an Irish company but should they take the piss out of a large part of their customer base?

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    The only show I liked on that station was hawksby and Jacobs

Is that still going ?
    Yes and I agree.

Take it as a complement. These sorts obviously see us as rivals. If they were ignoring Wales it would be much less flattering

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Adrian 'twat' Durham this evening sang a version of Delilah that totally took the piss out of Wales. They seem to be totally happy with Wales being knocked out. I'm guessing it's because we embarrassed the **** out of them last summer. It's this type of sense of entitlement and pettiness that I will laugh my arse off at when then they fail again at a major tournament.

Paddy Power are being arse's as well. I appreciate they are an Irish company but should they take the piss out of a large part of their customer base?
    Its pretty pathetic how precious a nation can be and guilty of the arrogance they've accused others of for decades.

Every excuse has been put forward here apart from the fact that you were out thought and out fought by what was ultimately the deserved winner and better team.

Let's just ignore the glee and lack of class the Welsh squad and ultimately the vast majority of the Welsh nation took in that video mocking England's latest capitulation against Iceland. Why wouldn't they be happy with last nights result or is it a one way street?

Durham was spot on tonight in almost everything he said. Huge chips on shoulders.

As he said too, big congrats to Iceland for winning their group with 11 home grown players. Good to see a country nurturing their own talent

Stopped listening to that shite years ago

The bloke is an idiot. It just goes to show how bitter they still are over the euros.
    We are still above them in the rankings too. Watching them Implode again next summer will be amusing as ever. 55 million people and they are shite

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    Its pretty pathetic how precious a nation can be and guilty of the arrogance they've accused others of for decades.

Every excuse has been put forward here apart from the fact that you were out thought and out fought by what was ultimately the deserved winner and better team.

Let's just ignore the glee and lack of class the Welsh squad and ultimately the vast majority of the Welsh nation took in that video mocking England's latest capitulation against Iceland. Why wouldn't they be happy with last nights result or is it a one way street?

Durham was spot on tonight in almost everything he said. Huge chips on shoulders.

As he said too, big congrats to Iceland for winning their group with 11 home grown players. Good to see a country nurturing their own talent
    Iceland did great. Well done to them. Maybe I just caught the radio at the wrong time. I put it on for 10 mins as I was making dinner and it was a piss-take.

Wales didn't do enough on the night. I've moved on already. Planning my Friday night now.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Stopped listening to that shite years ago
    This.
    They just look to wind people up to get attention.
    It's absolute dross.
    Last tuned in years and years ago, presenters were clueless idiots who sounded half pissed and callers were mainly plastics who's never watched a live game in their lives

Our relatively successful Euro 16 hasn’t sat comfortably with most of the people on that station,and they have used anything as a stick to beat us with since,Taylor’s tackle on Coleman being a case in point.Durham gave us grudging praise, but he is clever like that because if anybody picks him up on a controversial comment he immediately says ”Hey,I said Wales did well” and then goes into that days wind up subject that he has chosen.Cundy last night was going on about the video of the Welsh players celebrating England’s defeat,which I had forgotten about, and I didn’t realise how much they hated that.The only thing the Welsh players did wrong was get caught out,because I’ll bet my house that most of Europe reacted the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post

They are trolling. The reason I say that is because I don't actually believe they have the opinions that they broadcast. Isn't it strange how, in every phone-in, one person says the sky is blue, the other says it is orange and then the knuckledraggers all phone in.

The definition of trolling is when people spout views they do not hold purely to get a reaction. The definition of not trolling is having a view that may differ from everyone else, but the person holds the view regardless.

Paddy Power will have egg on their faces come the playoffs, because Ireland are going no further.

TalkSport are owned by Rupert Feckwit Murdoch, so when Adrian Durham picks up his pay check, he may need to think about how Murdoch earned that money.

Is he the one with a plastic looking dog for a wife?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Is he the one with a plastic looking dog for a wife?
    I had to google Jason Cunty, yes but they’re divorced after he fvcked off with another woman, claims to be broke and sponges off his ex wife.

Sounds a lovely chap whose opinion about us should be ignored imho

With apologies for the daily nazi link

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/ar...-left-her.html