Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
Mate my name is Joe. I grew up in Cadoxton in Barry. First time poster this year. Never posted before but I started n I like it. If it is bizarre then that's cause I enjoying posting and say what I like. I try not to offend and will happily take it back when I think I might have said something daft. I not trying to be anything other than what I am. If you think that I am hiding something then it don't matter and just ignore me. My intention is not to do your head in. Don't know what else to tell you. I been accused of many things but Sgt Pepper ain't too bad all things considered..
Sgt Pepper from the Beatles I mean. Not whoever was using the name on here. Mate I think stuff n I type it. Then I think of something else then I type that. Then I think about something someone else has typed and then I type something back to them. Then I think of something and think I probably shouldn't type that so I don't and if I have I try n explain or take it back most likely. Then I think fexk me I wished I had typed that when I think of something later on that would have been good to type. Then I think I wonder what other people are typing. And the process goes back around.

Have I missed anything?

No Hidden agenda. Good stuff mate