+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New Tory trains between Cardiff and London break down ..........nationalise the public services !!

New Tory trains between Cardiff and London break down ..........nationalise the public services !!

The fecking idiots have bought these new hybrid trains as part of their .....wait for it .....intercity express programme .........and services to London and from London Paddington were delayed due to faults yesterday with the idiot transport ministerchris grayling and alun cairns left looking like prize plums as their train was stuck for the best part of an hour

Corbyn is right, renationalise the trains and other vital public services

Re: New Tory trains between Cardiff and London break down ..........nationalise the public services !!

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Could you imagine what would have happened if we had nationalised them? Horse and ****ing cart.

Re: New Tory trains between Cardiff and London break down ..........nationalise the public services !!

Tory trains really .
    In the 70's did we call them Labour/Union trains in the those glorious strike free days .??

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHA. Could you imagine what would have happened if we had nationalised them? Horse and ****ing cart.
    I think the people who travel in every day on Southern services might prefer a horse and cart. Seriously though, I imagine a system quite similar but at least we would know who is responsible for it. I feel as though half the reason these things are flogged off is so governments can pass the buck.
    Attached Images Attached Images