+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Defeat better than a draw !

Re: Defeat better than a draw !

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    This isn't worth it. In the last 48 hours I've heard nothing but woe is me. Thuggery my ass, its only fans whining.
    The shite some of you have written about the Irish is a disgrace. Take the defeat on the chin and move on.
    Ffs its now gone to MxLean and the poppy police. By the way, something that's now being used by far right groups.
    McLean has balls to do what he has done. His parents had relativeß shot in the back on bloody Sunday.
    As I said, he's got balls, something a few of you don't.
    I'll drop into the forum in 10 years time, ill catch up on the 'we were robbed' thread.

Are you Wolves in disguise?' ;)
    Why are you even here? Are you actually a Cardiff fan?

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Shortest flounce ever.
    Another cliché. I was answering the question regarding McLean. I never turn down a chance of giving a little Irish history lesson.

I'll accept that a few of you use the other forum also. Me thick? Have you taken a look at those assholes? You call me thick? Someone should ask them 'so why are you pro Brexit?'
    'Err umm we want to keep our own money innit'
    No more Irish posts please.

BTW did you finally work out whose coat was that jacket? :)

Another cliché. I was answering the question regarding McLean. I never turn down a chance of giving a little Irish history lesson.

I'll accept that a few of you use the other forum also. Me thick? Have you taken a look at those assholes? You call me thick? Someone should ask them 'so why are you pro Brexit?'
    'Err umm we want to keep our own money innit'
    No more Irish posts please.

BTW did you finally work out whose coat was that jacket? :)
    Can I suggest if you really want to leave this board for 10 years, you stop lurking and refreshing the page. That way you might just last more than half-an-hour.

Ireland - a horrible divided nation run by dimwits. Let's hope their thugs get soundly beaten in the play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    Ireland - a horrible divided nation run by dimwits. Let's hope their thugs get soundly beaten in the play offs.
    Whereas one of ours broke one of their legs and Bale shudda got sent off!!, terrible games, terrible tactics, dirty play, all from both sides, time to move on.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    I don't think any of us thought a goal would have seen us through. we knew we needed to win
    Coleman thought a draw was a enough. That's one person atleast

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    Whereas one of ours broke one of their legs and Bale shudda got sent off!!, terrible games, terrible tactics, dirty play, all from both sides, time to move on.
    Nice way to finish this thread!

Hopefully Cardiff's Irish fan(s) can leave it be.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    Coleman thought a draw was a enough. That's one person atleast
    He shouldn’t be manager if that’s what he thought. It was always very unlikely Ukraine v Georgia would end 0-0 with both of those teams needing a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    Can I suggest if you really want to leave this board for 10 years, you stop lurking and refreshing the page. That way you might just last more than half-an-hour.
    lm permanently signed in, I never said I wouldn't read the board. If you stop your inane posts directed at me, I wouldn't be replying to the likes of you.

A few posters here have something interesting to say about the club. I suggest you take their lead.

lm permanently signed in, I never said I wouldn't read the board. If you stop your inane posts directed at me, I wouldn't be replying to the likes of you.

A few posters here have something interesting to say about the club. I suggest you take their lead.
    There's nothing quite so sad as a WUM who just can't stop biting. Suggest you go and practice somewhere else and come back when you've upped your game a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    That ten years just flew by.

Look Pad, your team won. Congratulations. No need for you to be here anymore now though is there?

Enjoy the World Cup.
    They won't be there.

Allen's injury was accidental.
    The fact you believe this says all I need to know. The way he got injured (bang on the head on the floor) might have been accidental, but there's absolutely no way that there was no intention to rough Allen up.

3 or 4 Irish players could have been booked in the first half for tackles that were as bad, if not worse, than the booking Allen received. The ironic cheers that greeted the late flurry of Irish yellow cards says everything. There were plenty of examples of Irish players being overly physical away from the eye of the referee, almost like Roy Keane was in his heyday - a dirty fecker who had a way of getting away with things. Maybe not against the laws of the game, but like another poster put it, the manner of the Irish performance leaves a bad taste. It was the only way Ireland could reduce Wales to their poor level. Trying to compare Ireland and Cardiff City shows your level of footballing knowledge.

Hope you don't qualify and I will be cheering on whoever you play. Get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    They won't be there.
    You certainly won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    The fact you believe this says all I need to know. The way he got injured (bang on the head on the floor) might have been accidental, but there's absolutely no way that there was no intention to rough Allen up.

3 or 4 Irish players could have been booked in the first half for tackles that were as bad, if not worse, than the booking Allen received. The ironic cheers that greeted the late flurry of Irish yellow cards says everything. There were plenty of examples of Irish players being overly physical away from the eye of the referee, almost like Roy Keane was in his heyday - a dirty fecker who had a way of getting away with things. Maybe not against the laws of the game, but like another poster put it, the manner of the Irish performance leaves a bad taste. It was the only way Ireland could reduce Wales to their poor level. Trying to compare Ireland and Cardiff City shows your level of footballing knowledge.

Hope you don't qualify and I will be cheering on whoever you play. Get over it.
    Reduced Wales? Hilarious!
    Do you remember Phil Dwyer? A legend at the City. He took no prisoners and was a legend for it. Come to think of it, do you remember Don Murray?
    Ffs get over it.
    The Welsh FA, the media, Coleman and players never whinged about it. Only the fans.
    Get over yourself.

Reduced Wales? Hilarious!
    Do you remember Phil Dwyer? A legend at the City. He took no prisoners and was a legend for it. Come to think of it, do you remember Don Murray?
    Ffs get over it.
    The Welsh FA, the media, Coleman and players never whinged about it. Only the fans.
    Get over yourself.
    Do the same Louth mate.