+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Defeat better than a draw !

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Defeat better than a draw !

This isn't worth it. In the last 48 hours I've heard nothing but woe is me. Thuggery my ass, its only fans whining.
    The shite some of you have written about the Irish is a disgrace. Take the defeat on the chin and move on.
    Ffs its now gone to MxLean and the poppy police. By the way, something that's now being used by far right groups.
    McLean has balls to do what he has done. His parents had relativeß shot in the back on bloody Sunday.
    As I said, he's got balls, something a few of you don't.
    I'll drop into the forum in 10 years time, ill catch up on the 'we were robbed' thread.

Are you Wolves in disguise?' ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Louth View Post
    This isn't worth it. In the last 48 hours I've heard nothing but woe is me. Thuggery my ass, its only fans whining.
    The shite some of you have written about the Irish is a disgrace. Take the defeat on the chin and move on.
    Ffs its now gone to MxLean and the poppy police. By the way, something that's now being used by far right groups.
    McLean has balls to do what he has done. His parents had relativeß shot in the back on bloody Sunday.
    I'll drop into the forum in 10 years time, ill catch up on the 'we were robbed' thread.

I don't care about his poppy you dullard.

I do though, think he's a knob:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S6G5-4Dha0
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLsj5r9gzOE
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rn1_mKsRnN8

He dives, play acts, whinges constantly, goes round kicking people and uses coward tackles. I'd respect him more if he went in for 50:50s but he doesn't, he's a coward and goes out to hurt people. He's got the opposite of balls, he's spineless.

bye

Shortest flounce ever. Lasted 34 minutes.