+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Merthyr out Peterboroughed us last night

Merthyr out Peterboroughed us last night

Just seen that Merthyr were 4-0 up against Slough Town last night inside twenty minutes. Was still 4-0 at half time, but managed to concede 5 in the second half including two in injury time to lose 4-5. I suppose the only saving grace was they didn't have a 200 mile trip home!

Re: Merthyr out Peterboroughed us last night

Shipped 5 last Saturday too

Quote Originally Posted by Hot Shot Hamish. View Post
    Just seen that Merthyr were 4-0 up against Slough Town last night inside twenty minutes. Was still 4-0 at half time, but managed to concede 5 in the second half including two in injury time to lose 4-5. I suppose the only saving grace was they didn't have a 200 mile trip home!
    Jones out!

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Shipped 5 last Saturday too
    Played two of the contenders this week, can't really see them challenging this season.

I went to see the Martyrs at Kettering last week because I was up that way battered 5-0 but still a great day out met a few Palace fans who were there to see a goal for the first time this season. Last time I saw Merthyr play was that cup final at Ninian 87.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    I went to see the Martyrs at Kettering last week because I was up that way battered 5-0 but still a great day out met a few Palace fans who were there to see a goal for the first time this season. Last time I saw Merthyr play was that cup final at Ninian 87.
    Christ county brought a firm with them that first game , it was carnage

I saw a betting slip on twitter from someone who bet Merthyr to win , as part of his account, at half time with odds of 1/500.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Christ county brought a firm with them that first game , it was carnage
    Awe man there was some scrapping going on after the match finished that day sludge.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisperer View Post
    Awe man there was some scrapping going on after the match finished that day sludge.
    The meeting of City and Cewnty lads by the Ninia Park pub was certainly 'lively' and entertaining post match. It was a lovely sunny day too.