+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Been told The CAYO ARMS on Cathedral Road, has gone bust and shut ! Can't:-----

Been told The CAYO ARMS on Cathedral Road, has gone bust and shut ! Can't:-----

Can't find any info, is this true (not that I can't find info, but has it shut down)

Facebook or Twitter geeks

Re: Been told The CAYO ARMS on Cathedral Road, has gone bust and shut ! Can't:-----

Full of Taffia, won't be missed.

Re: Been told The CAYO ARMS on Cathedral Road, has gone bust and shut ! Can't:-----

Clwb Rygbi Cymry Caerdydd use the pub, post match. Nothing on their facebook account at the mo.

Went in there with a city shirt once years back when I lived in pontcanna , full of stuffy rugby types

It's had ToLet sign outside for ages

Quote Originally Posted by Fatty Foggon View Post
    Clwb Rygbi Cymry Caerdydd use the pub, post match. Nothing on their facebook account at the mo.
    They moved to Cameo had the beginning of the season, the Cayo is all boarded up now. Can't imagine it will be long before it reopens, plenty of drinkers on Cathedral road.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Went in there with a city shirt once years back when I lived in pontcanna , full of stuffy rugby types
    Pontcanna and Cowbridge?
    Admit it, you're a tory

Quote Originally Posted by ken smith View Post
    Pontcanna and Cowbridge?
    Admit it, you're a tory
    Via neath , Bridgend

Am I bollocks