+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kads out for a while - done his ankle again

Kads out for a while - done his ankle again

Bad news

Blue in the Face

Re: Kads out for a while - done his ankle again

Sheeeeeeit

How will we survive with the backup to Hoilett and Mendez-Laing injured again?

For me, Kennedy is way better than Kads anyway - only thing Kads offers is pace.

Where did this 'Kads' term come from. Irritating

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    How will we survive with the backup to Hoilett and Mendez-Laing injured again?

For me, Kennedy is way better than Kads anyway - only thing Kads offers is pace.
    Kadeem is better than Kennedy, especially in the system that Warnock employs

Is he? We're not talking about starting players, more bench players and for me Kennedy offers far more.

Kennedy imo has far superior end product, better footballing brain.

Kads has pace and that's about it from what I've seen.

No mention of a new injury in the press conference this morning:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...-live-13750065

The again I was waiting with bated breathe for an update on Fred Guonongbe's battle for fitness and nothing there either!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

The again I was waiting with bated breathe for an update on Fred Guonongbe's battle for fitness and nothing there either!
    There are journalists there, they say there was no mention of Harris or Fred. Would it be that hard to ask for some news? I know I'm asking for WalesOnline's hacks to do their job though which probably isn't on.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    Is he? We're not talking about starting players, more bench players and for me Kennedy offers far more.

Kennedy imo has far superior end product, better footballing brain.

Kads has pace and that's about it from what I've seen.
    The emergence of Harris and Zohore made a huge difference to our attacking play last season - Harris proved conclusively then that he had more to offer the first team at that time then Kennedy did.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post

Fred is living on chicken soup and hoping for a miracle cure .

Confirmation of Kadeem's new ankle injury:

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...rther-13765126

Cardiff City star facing further spell on sidelines after breaking down on first day in training

Cardiff City have been delivered a shock injury set-back with Kadeem Harris breaking down on his first day back at full training.

And the winger looks set to remain sidelined for a further month with a fresh concern having already missed all of the Bluebirds’ storming start to the season.

The blow came after Harris inched closer to a return from the ankle surgery he underwent at the end of pre-season.

It is not thought the problem is from the original injury but a hairline fracture of the ankle suffered as he stepped up his recovery and attempted to force his way back into Neil Warnock’s side.

Harris, 24, impressed in a breakthrough season at Cardiff City Stadium last term, signing a new deal at the end of last season.

But he was laid low with an ankle problem in August, requiring to go under the knife and sit out the first two months of the campaign.

The flier returned to full training but suffered a new problem, with scans revealing the fracture and with Bluebirds medical staff predicting a four to five week lay-off.