+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kirkland and depression

Re: Kirkland and depression

At least you don't keep spiders . Now they would tip you over the edge

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Stay strong Sludge!

You are one of my favourite posters on here with your tips about 'birds' and advice on what music I and others should be listening too. It's always totally wrong mind lol. I always look out for your posts as I know they will bring a big smile to my face

Previously you mentioned getting a dog. Have you got one yet? If not, go get one, provided you are strong enough to look after it. They are a good reason to get up in the morning, good company (mine never answers me back like my ex wife and various girlfriends did). After bit of training she nearly always does as I say. Once again unlike various ex's who always did the complete opposite, and as the old saying goes 'they are man's best friend'. I couldn't be without one
    Cheers mate I intend to get a dog when I am a lot better but I am still on the stalk

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    At least you don't keep spiders . Now they would tip you over the edge
    Spiders are for people who wear black leather gimp suits

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Cheers mate I intend to get a dog when I am a lot better but I am still on the stalk
    Just read your post on getting a greyhound. A very noble thought, on getting a rescue one. As others have mentioned they do need a lot of exercise though

Just read your post on getting a greyhound. A very noble thought, on getting a rescue one. As others have mentioned they do need a lot of exercise though
    So does sludge if he's going to keep up with those lady dog walkers he has his dirty rotter eyes on..

I would only ever get a dog from a rescue centre , dogs trust or RSPCA

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie View Post
    So does sludge if he's going to keep up with those lady dog walkers he has his dirty rotter eyes on..
    I just pepper spray or taser them , easy

In January the stress of coping with my father's death from Alzheimer's , four years of caring for him and a family break up made me suicidal

I first took 100 paracetamol but woke up , got myself to hospital in Bridgend and they stabilised me but I was on a mission to end my life so as soon as I was released I went home and cut my jugular with a kitchen knife , they patched me up and I was sectioned under the mental health act for two weeks

I am still not right now but slowly getting there

Never suffer in silence

Hats off to Chris Kirkland
    That is some serious stuff Sludge,hope you can stay strong and get well.Just think of all the birds out there fella waiting for you to pounce.You are one of the posters on here that always makes me smile thanx.

Great to hear you're feeling better Sludge.

1 of my dogs always looks at its arse when it farts. Geniuenly surprised by it.

Sorry to hear of your troubles, Sludge. I hope your recovery continues and you're back to full fitness soon.

PS Very brave to be open about what you've been through. I hope you take heart from that.
    Last edited by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays; 12-10-17 at 18:42. Reason: Thought of something else

Thanks guys

I have an excellent psychiatrist and I am on the drug sertraline which is like Prozac but better

Getting back into my fishing and getting a raging hard on every time I see a woman so i am back on track

In January the stress of coping with my father's death from Alzheimer's , four years of caring for him and a family break up made me suicidal

I first took 100 paracetamol but woke up , got myself to hospital in Bridgend and they stabilised me but I was on a mission to end my life so as soon as I was released I went home and cut my jugular with a kitchen knife , they patched me up and I was sectioned under the mental health act for two weeks

Never suffer in silence

Hats off to you too Sludge, I'm sure it can't be easy to talk about your ordeal. I remember when your dad was ill, and some of the family problems at the time. It was obvious back then that you were shouldering a lot of the burden, but what can you do? You had a responsibility to your dad, and from my limited understanding of events, I reckon that you did him proud.

Stay strong mate - I know you only through this forum, and there have been times you have had me in stitches. It's good to see you posting here again and if it helps to unload some shit onto a complete stranger then I am always available.

Never suffer in silence

Shiiit mate, takes some balls to open up like that.

Like most people on here, I only know you through this place but what I'm pretty sure of is this - you're one of life's good guys and the world would be a little bit shitter without you. What you went through with your old man obviously took its toll but the fact that you were willing to go through it speaks volumes about the type of person you are.

Glad to hear your doing better these days and just remember:

1. You did your old man proud mate.

2. If you ever find yourself slipping back downhill, talk to someone - don't suffer in silence.

3. I've got a job lot of Hai Karate you can have at cost price - in my experience classy birds can't resist the stuff.

Look after yourself young man.

Never suffer in silence

Stay stronge Sludgy and much respect for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Badly Ironed Shirt View Post
    Hats off to you too Sludge, I'm sure it can't be easy to talk about your ordeal. I remember when your dad was ill, and some of the family problems at the time. It was obvious back then that you were shouldering a lot of the burden, but what can you do? You had a responsibility to your dad, and from my limited understanding of events, I reckon that you did him proud.

Stay strong mate - I know you only through this forum, and there have been times you have had me in stitches. It's good to see you posting here again and if it helps to unload some shit onto a complete stranger then I am always available.
    No worries ! Cheers mate

We luvs u Sludgy!!

Never suffer in silence

Sorry for your troubles Sludge, though it is indeed fine news that you have been able to get help and more importantly that you are responding to it.

I can only echo the thoughts and words of the previous posters, what a fine bunch they seem... bizarrely!

Good to see you posting more frequently, although it seemed you were here in spirit with all the flattering stories of your continued rotterdom and general debauchery.

May there be many more

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Shiiit mate, takes some balls to open up like that.

Like most people on here, I only know you through this place but what I'm pretty sure of is this - you're one of life's good guys and the world would be a little bit shitter without you. What you went through with your old man obviously took its toll but the fact that you were willing to go through it speaks volumes about the type of person you are.

Glad to hear your doing better these days and just remember:

1. You did your old man proud mate.

2. If you ever find yourself slipping back downhill, talk to someone - don't suffer in silence.

3. I've got a job lot of Hai Karate you can have at cost price - in my experience classy birds can't resist the stuff.

Look after yourself young man.
    Thanks mate , very kind of you

Regarding aftershave black panther is the only one for me , I have a special contact if you want some , it's been scientifically proven to bring women to their knees , especially if you put on a whole bottle

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    We luvs u Sludgy!!
    Keep it metal

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Sorry for your troubles Sludge, though it is indeed fine news that you have been able to get help and more importantly that you are responding to it.

I can only echo the thoughts and words of the previous posters, what a fine bunch they seem... bizarrely!

Good to see you posting more frequently, although it seemed you were here in spirit with all the flattering stories of your continued rotterdom and general debauchery.

May there be many more
    I have a lady from pontyclun lined up

Love gun is loaded and she's in my sights
    Big game is waiting there inside her tights !!

The looser the waistband the deeper the quicksand......

Or so I've read.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    The looser the waistband the deeper the quicksand......

Or so I've read.
    Big bottom , big bottom.......talk about mud flaps my girl's got em !!

Big bottom , big bottom.......talk about mud flaps my girl's got em !!
    My baby fits me like a flesh tuxedo
    I love to sink her with my pink torpedo.....

And people wonder why metal heads get all the top birds?

Sludge mate. Good night lad signing out, Respect.