+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The next Scotland manager?

Re: The next Scotland manager?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I didn't say it was always dull? His tactics were boring to watch and a lot of the games i saw we parked the bus.. Not the type of football i prefer to watch but each to their own
    There were far more dull performances than exciting performances; the balance was the other way with say Jones. I'd rather watch exciting matches and stay down than promote with a squad not good enough.

To be fair though, racism, anti-semitism, homophobic and sexist comments were made here so Mackay is running out of material.

Guess he can take on Strachan's genetics comment and work in some new material.

It's staggering to me that Strachan leaves as manager yet the SFA Performance Director becomes interim manager. You'd have thought both would have had to have gone.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yeah, Cardiff 3 Wolves 1, Cardiff 2 Leeds 1, Cardiff 3 Blackpool 0, Cardiff 2 Watford 1, Cardiff 4 Burnley 0, Cardiff 2 Hull 1, Cardiff 2 Palace 1, Cardiff 0 Brighton 2, Cardiff 3 Blackburn 0 and Cardiff 3 Forest 0 were as boring as f*ck weren't they and don't get me started on Blackburn 1 Cardiff 4 or Hull 2 Cardiff 2 - I'm sure home fans went home bored out of their minds after wurzels 4 Cardiff 2, Palace 3 Cardiff 2, Forest 3 Cardiff 1 and Charlton 5 Cardiff 4 in the early weeks of the season as well.

Yes, some games that season were harder to watch than I would have thought they would have been for a side that were winning the title, but this rewriting of history which says it was always dull that season is nonsense.

There were plenty of people having a moan on here (myself included), but, from memory, that was about the colours we were wearing - I can only recall one constant critic when it came to boring football on here that season and he tended to get shouted down by others who seemed to be pleased that we were on our way to a promotion that, looking back now, was clearly going to happen from New Year onwards.
    I know you were his biggest fan Bob, that has shone in your posts about him since the day he left, but he was a wrong un.

Malkay appointed on interim basis.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41612064

Northern Ireland's O'Neil being strongly tipped!

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Yeah, Cardiff 3 Wolves 1, Cardiff 2 Leeds 1, Cardiff 3 Blackpool 0, Cardiff 2 Watford 1, Cardiff 4 Burnley 0, Cardiff 2 Hull 1, Cardiff 2 Palace 1, Cardiff 0 Brighton 2, Cardiff 3 Blackburn 0 and Cardiff 3 Forest 0 were as boring as f*ck weren't they and don't get me started on Blackburn 1 Cardiff 4 or Hull 2 Cardiff 2 - I'm sure home fans went home bored out of their minds after wurzels 4 Cardiff 2, Palace 3 Cardiff 2, Forest 3 Cardiff 1 and Charlton 5 Cardiff 4 in the early weeks of the season as well.

Yes, some games that season were harder to watch than I would have thought they would have been for a side that were winning the title, but this rewriting of history which says it was always dull that season is nonsense.

There were plenty of people having a moan on here (myself included), but, from memory, that was about the colours we were wearing - I can only recall one constant critic when it came to boring football on here that season and he tended to get shouted down by others who seemed to be pleased that we were on our way to a promotion that, looking back now, was clearly going to happen from New Year onwards.
    Can you give us the scores after the 5-4 loss to Charlton? Thanks