+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Queens of the stone age , mexicola

Queens of the stone age , mexicola

Re: Queens of the stone age , mexicola

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    That was great, pj Harvey can rock out when she wants to and as for Josh homme what a superb guitarist

His missus is well fit

I can agree with you on this Sludge. Always liked these.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    I can agree with you on this Sludge. Always liked these.
    They come from very heavy roots , KYUSS , Josh hommes first band were like Sabbath on acid

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    They come from very heavy roots , KYUSS , Josh hommes first band were like Sabbath on acid
    https://youtu.be/O8VmoqBz9Vg

Nice 1 mate. You can hear where his sound came from guitar wise there. The line up changed a good bit hasn't It? QTSA. I know Dave Grohl was only ever meant to be a guest.

Nice 1 mate. You can hear where his sound came from guitar wise there. The line up changed a good bit hasn't It? QTSA. I know Dave Grohl was only ever meant to be a guest.
    He plugged his lead guitar into a bass amp to get that fuzzy stoned sound

Yes the line up has changed but for me they are not the band they were , best albums are first self titled and songs for the deaf , rest are poor

Songs for the deaf is how I came bout them Mate played First It Giveth in his car. Got me interested. They don't seem to record tracks like that any more. I haven't heard new album. Ronson is prod on it is he mate? Change of sound again?. Skepta sampled Regular John. They moving further to the right as it were? I still think Homme is a class act though. Pretty cool guy.

Songs for the deaf is how I came bout them Mate played First It Giveth in his car. Got me interested. They don't seem to record tracks like that any more. I haven't heard new album. Ronson is prod on it is he mate? Change of sound again?. Skepta sampled Regular John. They moving further to the right as it were? I still think Homme is a class act though. Pretty cool guy.
    He's a ****ing legend

Avon is my favourite song off first album