+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Walkabout Cardiff in Cardiff City Centre - Exclusive deal for Cardiff City Fans from tomorrow night's SKY game Birmingham City v Cardiff City

Re: Walkabout Cardiff in Cardiff City Centre - Exclusive deal for Cardiff City Fans from tomorrow night's SKY game Birmingham City v Cardiff City

Walkabout is a soulless chain with little to commend it. Sad venues indeed.

Re: Walkabout Cardiff in Cardiff City Centre - Exclusive deal for Cardiff City Fans from tomorrow night's SKY game Birmingham City v Cardiff City

Quote Originally Posted by Ell. View Post
    Hi Guys,

I've not posted on here in a while - been lost in the wilderness of chinos..

However, here is my news..

Walkabout Cardiff are now under new ownership and management.
    With all the bad press they have had with Cardiff fans previously they want to draw a line in the sand and welcome back fans to the bar to watch our games (and other footie!).
    I work for the company that own them so have set up an agreement with them that ALL Cardiff fans can claim a 'Mates Rates' card when going into the venue to watch tomorrow's match (or any other game) which will get them discounted drinks.

This includes..
    £2 Carling, £2 Strongbow, £2.75 Heineken, 2 for £5 jagers, £2 spirit mixers inc vodka, jack daniels, captain morgans spiced and gordon's gin, AND 20% off food.

You can claim this card by going to the bar and saying you are a member of this messageboard, or a member of the CCFC Supporters Club.

So if anyone is looking for somewhere to watch the match in Cardiff tomorrow night - why not give Walkabout a go, any feedback from your visit is welcome and the manager is open to discuss how we can further build the relationship with them and the fans.

Any questions I will be happy to answer (where I can!)

p.s. Mike please sticky this!
    To buck the trend, if i go to town tomorrow night, I will call in , just call me Mr. forgiveness

Quote Originally Posted by Ell. View Post
    Hi Guys,

I've not posted on here in a while - been lost in the wilderness of chinos..

However, here is my news..

Walkabout Cardiff are now under new ownership and management.
    With all the bad press they have had with Cardiff fans previously they want to draw a line in the sand and welcome back fans to the bar to watch our games (and other footie!).
    I work for the company that own them so have set up an agreement with them that ALL Cardiff fans can claim a 'Mates Rates' card when going into the venue to watch tomorrow's match (or any other game) which will get them discounted drinks.

This includes..
    £2 Carling, £2 Strongbow, £2.75 Heineken, 2 for £5 jagers, £2 spirit mixers inc vodka, jack daniels, captain morgans spiced and gordon's gin, AND 20% off food.

You can claim this card by going to the bar and saying you are a member of this messageboard, or a member of the CCFC Supporters Club.

So if anyone is looking for somewhere to watch the match in Cardiff tomorrow night - why not give Walkabout a go, any feedback from your visit is welcome and the manager is open to discuss how we can further build the relationship with them and the fans.

Any questions I will be happy to answer (where I can!)

p.s. Mike please sticky this!
    No decent beer then?

Great offer fella hope you start treating city fans better when the egg chasing ***** are in town, ccfc is for life to to be used.

Be interesting if you can get in there after the Millwall game to have a pint before the boxing.

I think not.

Stick it up your arse we only drink now in select establishments sorry. Perhaps those rugby thugs will up your business next time around.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    To buck the trend, if i go to town tomorrow night, I will call in , just call me Mr. forgiveness

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    Stick it up your arse we only drink now in select establishments sorry. Perhaps those rugby thugs will up your business next time around.
    The autumn internationals should be good

This offer is now official with the club too..

https://t.co/A5KINSnRFb

I haven't been to Walkabout since we sold Toshack.

Still no decent ales though.

Do you have to have a season ticket to get one of these Walkabout cards or can anyone have one?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Do you have to have a season ticket to get one of these Walkabout cards or can anyone have one?
    Its now a season ticket offer, but a membership card would most likely be fine.

Good to use for todays game!

It's a good offer if you like those sort of pubs.

For me it's great that they have changed their policy.

Good to see somewhere listening.

Talk about biting the hand that is ( trying ) to feed you.

Anyone would think we were the greatest team in football the world has ever seen.