+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Walkabout Cardiff in Cardiff City Centre - Exclusive deal for Cardiff City Fans from tomorrow night's SKY game Birmingham City v Cardiff City

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Walkabout Cardiff in Cardiff City Centre - Exclusive deal for Cardiff City Fans from tomorrow night's SKY game Birmingham City v Cardiff City

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Jeez lads, the post said they are new owners. Whats this "we don't forget" stuff? Forget what, that someone who isn't there anymore was a dickhead? Whats the point in that? Move on and give the pace a chance. If its same old same old, well then boycott it. To punish someone who wasnt at fault in the first place and is trying to build bridges seems churlish in the extreme to me.
    this!

If we had new owners i'm sure all the anti-tan brigade would be back...

Re: Walkabout Cardiff in Cardiff City Centre - Exclusive deal for Cardiff City Fans from tomorrow night's SKY game Birmingham City v Cardiff City

Quote Originally Posted by Ell. View Post
    this!

If we had new owners i'm sure all the anti-tan brigade would be back...
    Or would they find something else to whine about ? ? ?

Need to put Matt in charge of your PR team there Ell.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    NQAT

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post

seriously though, its a good gesture, most will admit to that