+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Welsh Assembly

The Welsh Assembly

I have a business in Cardiff , and we supply the caterers who are contracted by the Welsh assembly to provide them with food , drink etc . This catering contractor is based in Reading and in their wisdom have kicked us out and are using a supplier in Southampton to bring them equipment rather than use my local company.
    What a joke , this company down south will load their invoices to cover the extra transport costs and will be paid directly by the WAG and indirectly by the tax payer.
    There should be a Welsh company being used by the Assembly to feed them . The whole set up is shocking, bloody annoying.

Re: The Welsh Assembly

I did work experience in the Assembly with an AM (WHO SHALL REMAIN NAMELESS) and they eat like kings

Articulate what you said above in a E-mail and send it to them mate, and if no response send it into a local paper.

You have very good grounds to be p****d

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    I have a business in Cardiff , and we supply the caterers who are contracted by the Welsh assembly to provide them with food , drink etc . This catering contractor is based in Reading and in their wisdom have kicked us out and are using a supplier in Southampton to bring them equipment rather than use my local company.
    What a joke , this company down south will load their invoices to cover the extra transport costs and will be paid directly by the WAG and indirectly by the tax payer.
    There should be a Welsh company being used by the Assembly to feed them . The whole set up is shocking, bloody annoying.
    The catering contractor you refer to are absolutely top notch

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    The catering contractor you refer to are absolutely top notch
    But are they value for money?.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelsonca61 View Post
    But are they value for money?.
    Possibly not.