+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: VALLEY COPS, BBC 1 Wales 9pm (now) . Should be a laugh.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: VALLEY COPS, BBC 1 Wales 9pm (now) . Should be a laugh.

The biggest villain of the lot was Rhino the cop who continually saw the best in everyone, that approach will work with youngsters who've made a few mistakes aged 18 but persistent offenders and 24 year old junkies it's pathetic. Stop giving these parasites soft justice and come down hard on persistent offenders, they said themselves they spend half their working time chasing after a dozen or so local idiots.

That idiot who had a decent job and a baby on the way I have zero sympathy for, blaming his lack of a father figure on the way his life has panned out. He's just gone and done exactly the same thing for his daughter and the whole sorry cycle begins again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird since 1948 View Post
    The biggest villain of the lot was Rhino the cop who continually saw the best in everyone, that approach will work with youngsters who've made a few mistakes aged 18 but persistent offenders and 24 year old junkies it's pathetic. Stop giving these parasites soft justice and come down hard on persistent offenders, they said themselves they spend half their working time chasing after a dozen or so local idiots.

That idiot who had a decent job and a baby on the way I have zero sympathy for, blaming his lack of a father figure on the way his life has panned out. He's just gone and done exactly the same thing for his daughter and the whole sorry cycle begins again.
    That idiot is my mates half brother. My mate is quite high up the ladder on the rail network and got him a job taking home good money. Thrown it all away, and seeing his child grow up for the first 3 years of her life because he would rather go on a crack bender and end up robbing a post office with wrong-uns who never have and never will get a job. Nice kid but you cant keep blaming the system and lack of opportunitys when you are throwing good opportunites away.

As for the ones just talking on camera complaining about no jobs and opportunites. Full of shit, theres work about, the ones complaining about it most are the ones who dont want it. Some of them are unemployable but the vast majority of them would rather get their benefits and some petty crime than earn slog all week for £7.50 an hour.

Ill save my pity for the people on the shopfloor in my factory who are on £7.50 an hour, 12 hour shifts, weekend for no extra rate so they need to put in 60 hours to get a half decent wage. They should do a programme on the likes of them to show the people who have really got it tough in Merthyr, not these scumbag junkies.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    That idiot is my mates half brother. My mate is quite high up the ladder on the rail network and got him a job taking home good money. Thrown it all away, and seeing his child grow up for the first 3 years of her life because he would rather go on a crack bender and end up robbing a post office with wrong-uns who never have and never will get a job. Nice kid but you cant keep blaming the system and lack of opportunitys when you are throwing good opportunites away.

As for the ones just talking on camera complaining about no jobs and opportunites. Full of shit, theres work about, the ones complaining about it most are the ones who dont want it. Some of them are unemployable but the vast majority of them would rather get their benefits and some petty crime than earn slog all week for £7.50 an hour.

Ill save my pity for the people on the shopfloor in my factory who are on £7.50 an hour, 12 hour shifts, weekend for no extra rate so they need to put in 60 hours to get a half decent wage. They should do a programme on the likes of them to show the people who have really got it tough in Merthyr, not these scumbag junkies.
    How anyone can be allowed to employ someone for those wages against those hours is what’s wrong with this country time they got organised,time to rise up l reckon

JR's post

I can agree with this. They don't want pity though as you say JR cause they graft like feck. Highlight the sh*t conditions would be fine. Just maybe time n a half on the weekends and maybe double time on a bank holiday if that's not taking the piss too much.