+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: VALLEY COPS, BBC 1 Wales 9pm (now) . Should be a laugh.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: VALLEY COPS, BBC 1 Wales 9pm (now) . Should be a laugh.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    As someone who was a Police Officer for 13 years and in Probabtion for two years I can confirm that both organisations have been utterly shafted by our lords and masters in a Westminster.

There are sometimes only two officers covering busy sectors in Cardiff, and the only response 'is do what you can do'

The crime figures are utterly massaged to produce a positive outcome. That's how this utter ****wit of a govenrnent justifies their bullshit cuts.

As for Probation, the decision to privatise two thirds of it was almost as act of criminal negligence. Some probabtion staff are managing case loads of up to 50 offenders and monthly phone appts are often the norm.

Glad to be out of both and in the field if utility sales, I've done my bit and as far as I can see sadly the futures ****ed for the criminal justice system with this lot in charge.
    Ah yes, the Tories, life was so much better for young people 8 years ago.

Fact is, there will always be excuse[s]. One bloke blamed not seeing his father, so presumably the others in this Country who haven't seen their father can go out and rob their local post office.

I'll save my sympathy for those who have a real impediment to success - illness, disability etc..

Re: VALLEY COPS, BBC 1 Wales 9pm (now) . Should be a laugh.

Arrested for possibly being involved in the theft of over 17 grand. Terrifying old women in the post office. There is no "possibly" as the police know he did it from video footage.

Goes into cell.

Before the door shuts "I'll have a tuna salad".

"Ok yes sir please let me go get it sir.