+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 'Old' story about Warnock and promotion trotted out by the Express...

'Old' story about Warnock and promotion trotted out by the Express...

Re: 'Old' story about Warnock and promotion trotted out by the Express...

Quote Originally Posted by Cowbridge Blue View Post
    Agreed.

They usually manage to cobble together some old cobblers about the weather, the royals or the Brexit even when (especially when) there's nothing to say. They are also the last cheerleaders for Theresa May and can usually fill any gaps in their 'paper' with a bit of fawning.

Who is the 5th person sat at the table in the training complex? Answers on a postcard lo lazy express journalists, Welsh sport dept, Canary Wharf, London.

Is it Harry Redknapp looking to do a deal for a plate of cottage pie? They love a story on him.

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Who is the 5th person sat at the table in the training complex? Answers on a postcard lo lazy express journalists, Welsh sport dept, Canary Wharf, London.
    I wondered that too. Either its Andy Dibble and they forgot to name him, or they just can't count.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I wondered that too. Either its Andy Dibble and they forgot to name him, or they just can't count.
    Glad you spotted it as well. I was thinking a quality mouthpiece sorry paper like that would never get it's facts wrong and it must be me.

Talking about "slow news day" -

BBC Wales news had a piece a couple of days ago..
    It was about it being the 60th anniversary of the fire at the Windscale plant (in Cumbria FFS)

They had an interview with a Welshman talking about his experience that day.

It's an chair with a laptop on it, with Vinny facebooking (or whatever jargon it is), them from Malaysia. FACT

Is it Paddy Kenny? The lazy journo's could have just dropped his name in as well. Why waste any more effort then is absolutely necessary .

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Talking about "slow news day" -

BBC Wales news had a piece a couple of days ago..
    It was about it being the 60th anniversary of the fire at the Windscale plant (in Cumbria FFS)

They had an interview with a Welshman talking about his experience that day.

I love it when you read a piece in say Wales Online about some disaster somewhere and rather than report the fact's they give you a Welshman's perspective who happened to be there. BBC wales do it from time to time as you say.

I love it when you read a piece in say Wales Online about some disaster somewhere and rather than report the fact's they give you a Welshman's perspective who happened to be there. BBC wales do it from time to time as you say.
    According to that 'Wales on Sunday' paper everyone in the world has a Welsh ancestor, everyone!!

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    According to that 'Wales on Sunday' paper everyone in the world has a Welsh ancestor, everyone!!
    They will try n link anything ever achieved of note back to Wales somehow.

Some fat egg chaser flops over the line from 2 yards for lets say Exeter Chiefs and they will immediately research his blood line via wikepide. Some sherpa scales mount Everest and it was a welsh guy who lent him his boots. Its everywhere.

I think he would stay until Christmas to see how it went, if unsuccessful we should go for Pullis to keep us up for a few years?