+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Let’s be fair

Let’s be fair

That was Monday all over again. The better team getting out muscled. Out thought and bamboozled.
    Piss poor and no pass marks for the team or the manager. These kind of games are there for the taking, if we are serious about promotion.

Re: Let’s be fair

Better team !! We were shit

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    That was Monday all over again. The better team getting out muscled. Out thought and bamboozled.
    Piss poor and no pass marks for the team or the manager. These kind of games are there for the taking, if we are serious about promotion.
    In fairness, Birmingham weren't dirty, unlike Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Felt worse than Monday, this was supposed to cheer me up.

It felt awkward watching it, kinda like a stuttering kodi link. Slow all over, easily turned, cumbersome in midfield, no touch, no passing ability. I wasn't at Preston so this is the worst I have seen since Warnock came in.

Was just saying the same thing. The difference being, unlike Wales, we arguably had our strongest 11 on the pitch tonight. But it was the same sort of tactics, hopeful balls forward then inevitably losing possession, high looping crosses and corners with no pace on them, so very easy to defend.

Bad result tonight but Brizzles was worse, couldn’t beat Burton

Better team? We were crap

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Was just saying the same thing. The difference being, unlike Wales, we arguably had our strongest 11 on the pitch tonight. But it was the same sort of tactics, hopeful balls forward then inevitably losing possession, high looping crosses and corners with no pace on them, so very easy to defend.
    I can't recall us winning a header of any note in an attacking position.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I can't recall us winning a header of any note in an attacking position.
    Morrison won a few flick ons, Zohore also won one but for such a big side we have been shite in the air recently. Bamba, Manga and Zohore hardly won anything all game between them.
    None of them seemed to jump. Each one of them was beaten by a smaller opponent tonight.
    Zohore by their bloody full back ffs

As for better team, we were lucky not to have been buried by half time.

Birmingham fully deserved the 3 points today irrespective of the penalty shout.

Not often you'll hear me saying that 😉

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Bad result tonight but Brizzles was worse, couldn’t beat Burton
    This

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    This
    Obviously I didn’t mean the better team on the night.
    We are definitely a better team on paper though.
    Can’t believe Warnock and the team fell for the old “new manager, revitalised performance” routine.
    When you are top of the league, you need to go to places like Brum, and smash them up a bit!