Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
Etheridge 6- didn't do much wrong except a few poor kicks

Peltier 4, looked out of sorts. Worried about Paterson's emergence maybe ? Off the pace

Morrison 5, only player who won headers, but whether his fault or not they mainly went to Birmingham players

Manga 5, looks lovely on the ball, but defensively loses out too much physically for such a big lad

Bennett 6- looked the only player comfortable on the ball, mom for me

Ralls 5, quiet by his recent standards, part of a totally outrun midfield

Bamba 4 out of position and out of sorts. Get him back to centre half

Bryson 4 as for Ralls, but chuck in some poor passes. Another victim of poor selection and tactics

Laing 4- poor, nothing going for him at the moment. I'd be tempted to rest him for Ward and use him as an impact player

Zohore 6- our only genuine outlet, I actually thought he did OK, with very little help. Wish he'd jump for headers.

Hoilett 5, probably one of the better players first half, provided a little spark, but faded 2nd half and lost his battle

Subs, not worth comment

Warnock 3, he's been brilliant so far this season, but last night misjudged the situation and wasn't brace enough with his subs
Can't disagree with much of what you have said there. Some of the ratings given by other defy belief. How some could rate Bennett at 2 or 3 is quite astonishing and portrays very little knowledge of football.