Bryson 4
    Laing 4
    Zohore 5
    Hoilett 4

Gunnarson 5
    Ward 3
    Feeney 1

Re: Player ratings

I thought Zohore played pretty well considering ML and JH were completely off. Caused a lot of problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I thought Zohore played pretty well considering ML and JH were completely off. Caused a lot of problems.
    Considering his lack of service he did ok

I`d give the whole team 44 out of 110

Etheridge 4
    Peltier 5
    Morrison 5
    Manga 5
    Bennett 4
    Ralls 3
    Bamba 1
    Bryson 4
    Laing 3
    Zohore 7
    Hoilett 4

Gunnarson 5
    Ward 5
    Feeney 5

I thought Manga was easily our MOM, rest very poor!

Richyrich

^this. Prem quality.

Etheridge 6
    Peltier 1
    Morrison 5
    Manga 6
    Bennett 2
    Ralls 2
    Bamba 0
    Bryson 1
    Laing 2
    Zohore 6
    Hoilett 4

Gunnarson 3
    Ward 3
    Feeney 1

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    I thought Manga was easily our MOM, rest very poor!
    Funny how people see things differently, he wasn't the worst player but I thought Manga got caught a few times. Seemed to get outpaced quite a bit and their big ****er rose about 6ft higher a couple of times.

I'd say the defence on the whole did ok, our inability to do literally anything with the ball in front of them wouldn't have helped.

I'd give it to Etheridge, he kicked the ball better today and was quite calm under pressure a couple of times. It was that bad a team performance.

I thought Manga and Zohore were our best players tonight, it seems to me that Manga and Bennett try to play football on the left and link with Ralls and Hoilett while on the right Peltier and Morrison just Hoooooooooooof. Ward should have come on with Gunnerson.

Etheridge 4
    Peltier 3
    Morrison 1
    Manga 6
    Bennett 3
    Ralls 2
    Bamba 2
    Bryson 2
    Laing 2
    Zohore 6
    Hoilett 4

Gunnarson 4
    Ward not on long enough
    Feeney not on long enough

Any time for Feeney is too long. I have no idea what Warnock sees in him.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    Any time for Feeney is too long. I have no idea what Warnock sees in him.
    Especially with Tomlin on bench.

Etheridge 6- didn't do much wrong except a few poor kicks

Peltier 4, looked out of sorts. Worried about Paterson's emergence maybe ? Off the pace

Morrison 5, only player who won headers, but whether his fault or not they mainly went to Birmingham players

Manga 5, looks lovely on the ball, but defensively loses out too much physically for such a big lad

Bennett 6- looked the only player comfortable on the ball, mom for me

Ralls 5, quiet by his recent standards, part of a totally outrun midfield

Bamba 4 out of position and out of sorts. Get him back to centre half

Bryson 4 as for Ralls, but chuck in some poor passes. Another victim of poor selection and tactics

Laing 4- poor, nothing going for him at the moment. I'd be tempted to rest him for Ward and use him as an impact player

Zohore 6- our only genuine outlet, I actually thought he did OK, with very little help. Wish he'd jump for headers.

Hoilett 5, probably one of the better players first half, provided a little spark, but faded 2nd half and lost his battle

Subs, not worth comment

Warnock 3, he's been brilliant so far this season, but last night misjudged the situation and wasn't brace enough with his subs

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Etheridge 6- didn't do much wrong except a few poor kicks

Peltier 4, looked out of sorts. Worried about Paterson's emergence maybe ? Off the pace

Morrison 5, only player who won headers, but whether his fault or not they mainly went to Birmingham players

Manga 5, looks lovely on the ball, but defensively loses out too much physically for such a big lad

Bennett 6- looked the only player comfortable on the ball, mom for me

Ralls 5, quiet by his recent standards, part of a totally outrun midfield

Bamba 4 out of position and out of sorts. Get him back to centre half

Bryson 4 as for Ralls, but chuck in some poor passes. Another victim of poor selection and tactics

Laing 4- poor, nothing going for him at the moment. I'd be tempted to rest him for Ward and use him as an impact player

Zohore 6- our only genuine outlet, I actually thought he did OK, with very little help. Wish he'd jump for headers.

Hoilett 5, probably one of the better players first half, provided a little spark, but faded 2nd half and lost his battle

Subs, not worth comment

Warnock 3, he's been brilliant so far this season, but last night misjudged the situation and wasn't brace enough with his subs
    Can't disagree with much of what you have said there. Some of the ratings given by other defy belief. How some could rate Bennett at 2 or 3 is quite astonishing and portrays very little knowledge of football.

Thought Manga was easily mom. Etheridgr done ok as did Zohore with little service.

Absoulty, and he's been double marked now in most games even more reason you change tactics, did anyone really believe the front three were going to keep this up .

By December/January I'm hoping Patterson , Harris , Healey , Camp and Fred are pushing for a slot , before that We can play Ward ,Tomlin ,Damour, Richards and Bogle.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Can't disagree with much of what you have said there. Some of the ratings given by other defy belief. How some could rate Bennett at 2 or 3 is quite astonishing and portrays very little knowledge of football.

My eyesight isn't the sharpest, but I'd bet I was one of only a very small percentage watching the game stone cold sober last night 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    My eyesight isn't the sharpest, but I'd bet I was one of only a very small percentage watching the game stone cold sober last night ��
    I think he was a 5 ,our trouble was from the midfield upwards , not winning second ball or giving it away ,that's after 3 pints of black amber .

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Especially with Tomlin on bench.
    Tomlin not a winger. Even then we have better in Pilks