+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Warnocks Dilemma Manga or Bamba

Re: Warnocks Dilemma Manga or Bamba

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiwbina Blues View Post
    Mark Hudson said Morrison should have tackled Adams on the sky commentary and they also highlighted the mistake at the Brum free kick where Morrison followed the decoy runner and left his man free who headed the ball down for the 2 brum players to thankfully mess up the shot. These 2 players were played onside by the retreating Morrison. Lucky Manga was on the line to clear the ball.
    There is nothing lucky about Manga. I say it again if we play Manga ahead of Bamba and Morrison we will all be very dissapointed come the end of the season. Go back to the winning formula asap imo

I was thinking that Bamba and Manga are the wrong way round.

Bamba is far superior defending, Manga better on the ball - so if you have to, why not play Manga as defensive midfielder and have Bamba at the back?

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    I was thinking that Bamba and Manga are the wrong way round.

Bamba is far superior defending, Manga better on the ball - so if you have to, why not play Manga as defensive midfielder and have Bamba at the back?
    Can't we just play Damour?

When does manga play these beautiful passes everyone waxes lyrical about. I see him hoof it most of the time, or pass it simply to his CB partner or full back.

I remember seeing his good feet and him spreading the play previously, but I haven't seen it for a while.

I'd go back to Bamba/Morrison. I wouldn't mind manga at RB, I thought he did well there against Sheffield UnitedI don't see what pelts offers really, and even if it gets him off taking free kicks it'll be worth it. His delivery is flat, no whip, never in a dangerous area.

Needs a shake up, Neil.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Can't we just play Damour?
    Agree - hence why I caveated it with "if you have to".

Gunnarsson right now is essential - I'd fill the other spots with Ralls and Damour.