+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Sludge

Re: Angela scanlon , bird on the one show now

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I would turn her approahes down, a lot better lookers on the streets of Cardiff on Saturday night, albeit a bit wobbly on thier legs and dribbling/ mumbling a lot .
    And that's at 6 pm !

Re: Tesco Bridgend today , loads of fit women

Sludge it's like the old one where I pull down my pant's and my wife takes one look at it and says

'who are you going to satisfy with that little thing'

'Myself'

Then I sleep on the couch.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    I never have any complaints
    Not to your face anyway

Join a knitting club Sludge. I'm the only bloke there.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Not to your face anyway
    Don't bite Sludge.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Not to your face anyway
    Usually they complain to the police

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Sludge it's like the old one where I pull down my pant's and my wife takes one look at it and says

'who are you going to satisfy with that little thing'

'Myself'

Then I sleep on the couch.
    Where's this walking club , I don't want to know about the size of your love wand

C'mon Sludgey, I would have thought Waitrose in Cowbridge would have been the place for you to do your weekly shopping. All that posh totty, smartly dressed, well made up. When you've pulled one, you can get back to yours and blast the ol' Sabbaff out at ear splitting volume. Show her what's she missing, after all there is more to music that Pavarotti and Rod Stewart, tell her. Impress her with your knowledge of Cardiff City, and she'll soon forget about good ol' rugger bugger types. Impress her with your historical knowledge and the eating habits of the Germans in Stalingrad during WWII. She'll soon be forgetting about hubbies stocks n shares and the holiday in the Maldives and swooning in your arms!

His modus operandi - and why he's anxious to get another hound - is to visit areas where dog walking is popular. Another prop is his crutch to go with an exaggerated limp. He engages lone women in everyday discourse before implying the gammy leg resulted from a hush-hush derring-do mission on behalf of HM Government.

Those whose instincts fail them end up at his bedsit swigging from a glass of White Lightning cider which masks the bitter taste of rohypnol. Two hours later they awake confused, disheveled and wondering to themselves why their ring feels sore.

Those whose instincts fail them end up at his bedsit swigging from a glass of White Lightning cider which masks the bitter taste of rohypnol. Two hours later they awake confused, disheveled and wondering to themselves why their ring feels sore.[/QUOTE]

I would have thought ol' sludgey would have taken any ring that they were wearing off, and headed pronto to his nearest Cash Generators. Spend the money on more White Lightning, Special Brew, and crap music CDs hehehe

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    C'mon Sludgey, I would have thought Waitrose in Cowbridge would have been the place for you to do your weekly shopping. All that posh totty, smartly dressed, well made up. When you've pulled one, you can get back to yours and blast the ol' Sabbaff out at ear splitting volume. Show her what's she missing, after all there is more to music that Pavarotti and Rod Stewart, tell her. Impress her with your knowledge of Cardiff City, and she'll soon forget about good ol' rugger bugger types. Impress her with your historical knowledge and the eating habits of the Germans in Stalingrad during WWII. She'll soon be forgetting about hubbies stocks n shares and the holiday in the Maldives and swooning in your arms!
    I am banned from Waitrose and that's where all the Tories goits the co op for me

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    His modus operandi - and why he's anxious to get another hound - is to visit areas where dog walking is popular. Another prop is his crutch to go with an exaggerated limp. He engages lone women in everyday discourse before implying the gammy leg resulted from a hush-hush derring-do mission on behalf of HM Government.

Those whose instincts fail them end up at his bedsit swigging from a glass of White Lightning cider which masks the bitter taste of rohypnol. Two hours later they awake confused, disheveled and wondering to themselves why their ring feels sore.
    Don't let people know about my plans of attack , I have worked on them for years

Blog Entries

Where's this walking club , I don't want to know about the size of your love wand
    kingbillyboy might have let you join his his if he hadn't been banned.

I would have thought ol' sludgey would have taken any ring that they were wearing off, and headed pronto to his nearest Cash Generators. Spend the money on more White Lightning, Special Brew, and crap music CDs hehehe[/QUOTE]

I don't drink but I have a massive collection of death metal CDs you are right there

I am banned from Waitrose and that's where all the Tories goits the co op for me
    Just as well, I do know a female that work's there, seriously. I'd have to warn her about a Sabbaff loving gentleman who cruises the shopping isles, not looking to shop or buy any produce, but is there to peer at ladies backsides as they bend over the freezer compartments. You rotter, you!!

Just as well, I do know a female that work's there, seriously. I'd have to warn her about a Sabbaff loving gentleman who cruises the shopping isles, not looking to shop or buy any produce, but is there to peer at ladies backsides as they bend over the freezer compartments. You rotter, you!!

My hunting ground is upstairs in the clothing store, spends hours there just pretending to try on tight shorts

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    kingbillyboy might have let you join his his if he hadn't been banned.
    Good pub the Billy. Used to like the Castle as well. I'm not Kingbillyboy though.

Re: Angela scanlon , bird on the one show now

When a woman is with me she's got a high sex drive wether she's ginger or bald

Its a gift god gave me
    Only if the gift God gave you is ghb

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    Good pub the Billy. Used to like the Castle as well. I'm not Kingbillyboy though.
    Wouldn't dream of suggesting it

That Hermoine on Cold Feet

I would defovery portionable mmmmmm

Re: That Hermoine on Cold Feet

And that ITV news reader, Julie Etchinham. Oh boy oh boy Lovely Friday evening fayre

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    Wouldn't dream of suggesting it
    Dick was he? I got accused of Being Sgt Pepper the other day. I don't get it. Was he a dick n all. I will keep being me and defend any thing I say or say sorry if I being a nob. Good night Mrs and Mr Steve. Its all good stuff. No man is an Island except Barry. Love that saying.
    Last edited by joecity; 13-10-17 at 21:57. Reason: put the thum thing in the wrong fekn place.