+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Results have been kind to us

Results have been kind to us

Fulham just equalised against Preston 96th minute, boro drew, Leeds lost. Do we want villa and wolves to draw? Cos villa have hit some form too.

I know it's early but after last nights slip up, it once again goes to show, the championship is one crazy league!

Re: Results have been kind to us

Exactly, and the wurzels only took a point at home to burton......Leeds......lol

Spoke too soon. Also didn't see Sheffield united won

Ah well, could've been worse

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    I know it's early
    Yes. We can only control what we do. Whether teams pick up points and win around is doesn't matter at this stage as long as we do the business ourselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Yes. We can only control what we do. Whether teams pick up points and win around is doesn't matter at this stage as long as we do the business ourselves.
    Agreed

After our run of 15 out of 15 we’ve now only taken 9 out of 21. Mid table form at present.

We keep that up and we can’t keep in relying on other results we’ll drop like a stone.

I dont think we have the players to keep up an automatic challenge. Just hope it doesn’t completely fizzle out and we end up not even competing for the play offs.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I dont think we have the players to keep up an automatic challenge. Just hope it doesn’t completely fizzle out and we end up not even competing for the play offs.
    I'm concerned that our only attacking swaps at present are Feeney and Ward. There seems to be little imagination or willingness to give someone else a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I'm concerned that our only attacking swaps at present are Feeney and Ward. There seems to be little imagination or willingness to give someone else a go.
    I don’t understand this big clamour fir Ward. I know he’s got a catchy song but he’s done nothing in a city shirt yet to deserve this singing to Warnock to put him on.