+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just back from a night out at the park pub , Barry

Re: Just back from a night out at the park pub , Barry

25 posts in this thread and Sludge is still waiting for a reply from Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    25 posts in this thread and Sludge is still waiting for a reply from Barry!
    The nerve of him

Have you tried signing up to internet dating sites like Plenty of Fish? I haven't but understand there's scrubbers galore advertising on them. From singles to those seeking extra-marital nookie. Many just require their gearbox servicing; no dining required or cajoling them to throw more wine down their necks so as to make it easier to rugby tackle them to the ground once they hit the fresh air.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Have you tried signing up to internet dating sites like Plenty of Fish? I haven't but understand there's scrubbers galore advertising on them. From singles to those seeking extra-marital nookie. Many just require their gearbox servicing; no dining required or cajoling them to throw more wine down their necks so as to make it easier to rugby tackle them to the ground once they hit the fresh air.
    That is so grim

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    That is so grim
    Now will you close your account?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Steve R View Post
    Now will you close your account?

I would never find another you.. unless I'm very unlucky

Quote Originally Posted by joecity View Post
    What no Dolphin? The crop of course will most prob always be there. Nothing under the arcades? What about opposite the frying pan by Clive rd?
    Dolphin closed about 2 years ago although the guy who owns the fairground is supposed to have bought it. The Marine is long gone and is now flats.

Quote Originally Posted by islandblue View Post
    Dolphin closed about 2 years ago although the guy who owns the fairground is supposed to have bought it. The Marine is long gone and is now flats.
    The Marine..that's it. It was dying off when I was in town. A relic in a way Surely the Club further up the road is till doing weddings/engagements and the odd wake? Jackson's Bay is/was class place to be when the sun was out. Plus them houses walking up around the bend with a sea view.. How much would they be worth now. Nice 1 boss.

The Academy is now the place to be in Barry.
    Lovely waterfront setting, plenty of beardy cool barstaff and over 2 beers to chose from.
    Seriously though. Very nice place.

Quote Originally Posted by barrybloo View Post
    Lovely waterfront setting, plenty of beardy cool barstaff and over 2 beers to chose from.
    Where is that? the waterfront/dock? over 2 beers you say. Times waits for no man. Seems like yesterday that I had my head on the bar in Quids Inn.

I am banned

All the cleverest people come from Barry Sludge.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...-busy-13766827

All the cleverest people come from Barry Sludge.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...-busy-13766827
    Cripes

Quote Originally Posted by barrybloo View Post
    Up for sale now for £295k.

The Marine..that's it. It was dying off when I was in town. A relic in a way Surely the Club further up the road is till doing weddings/engagements and the odd wake? Jackson's Bay is/was class place to be when the sun was out. Plus them houses walking up around the bend with a sea view.. How much would they be worth now. Nice 1 boss.
    Yes Barry Island Cons or Sports and social club is still going. So many other pubs/clubs in town like The Admiral, The Windsor. Caddy Royal, Three Bells, Barry Dock Cons, Dockers Club,Services Social and The Paget have gone in the last 5 to 10 years.