+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wolves were good

Re: Wolves were good

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Not as effective as ours though when they're on form - I'd like one of Wolves' midfield players mind.
    And there lies the key to this side and many before them midfielder with vision, passers,pace from the middle to set off our very good forward line.

A lot of sides will beat Wolves up, they will relish playing against pocession type sides such as Wednesday , Villa and Fulham

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Respectively I don't there is not enough creativity in the team for automatic ,hope I'm wrong .

Might change in the January window , however I'm sure FRO will kick in for us , very unfair process in my view some are spending millions .

We got a great base though for a top 6 , I do agree you can't judge on the blips like Preston and Brum , however we have lost our zest , and ability to get on the front foot quickly, which we so pleasing to see early season, at that point I thought no one would live with us .

Our mental attitude needs looking at as we came through a very tough period playing top 6 clubs very well .

Let's hope Brum was a blip , they say you judge a good side from its recovery, from a poor result .
    Agree with above it it could also be that opposing managers are setting out their teams to stifle our direct play.
    Unfortunately, I feel that we are struggling for a plan B and lack creativity.

Talking Re: Wolves were good

And there lies the key to this side and many before them midfielder with vision, passers,pace from the middle to set off our very good forward line.

A lot of sides will beat Wolves up, they will relish playing against pocession type sides such as Wednesday , Villa and Fulham
    we beat Villa on Saturday

Blue in the Face

Do think teams have worked us out us out. as well .

In the immortal lyrics "we're going through changes"
    Think we have players to alter things a tad in the spine. It's the wide positions that concern me for the short term. We are so reliant on NML and Hoilett. While there flank switching spices things up it's hardly a real tactical curve ball for the opposition. I wonder if trying Ward on the flank when we want to go more direct might give us something different until January?

We should be concerned about Bennett too. If he gets injured we'll be a much lesser team. Hopefully the birth or his kid means he'll want to stay with us until the summer even if a club triggers his release clause in Jan, which is surely very likely.

Quote Originally Posted by notacardifffan View Post
    we beat Villa on Saturday
    That's his point...