+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Apart from Gareth Bale ...

First Team Forest Green Bluebird's Avatar

Re: Apart from Gareth Bale ...

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    Was he the one that took games wearing wellies ?
    Didn"t do football though really.
    Egg was Bob Dudley-Jones mainly for me, sometimes a Geography or thinking about it it might have been a History teacher that wore wellies.
    Gym was some sadist that used to play hockey for Wales whose idea of a gym lesson was to line you up against the wall bars in just shorts & hit a hockey ball at you as hard as he could.
    Had his come uppance when 2 boys I knew bumped into him in the Butchers Arms Rhiwbina when they were about 17 & had left school.
    Took great pleasure in showing him the error of his teaching ways in the car park
    Those were the days my friend ...

Dare to complain to your parents about your treatment in a PE lesson, and you'd get a 2nd helping at home.

PE college up at Cyncoed ... instilled in you to take no nonsense - trained as if in army.

Just remembered it wasn"t Russel Davies but Stuart Davies.
    Bob Dudley- Jones was a beast.
    He could throw a football from one penalty area to the other.
    Was Pickard the teacher that got mowed down by a motorbike in the school yard by a disgruntled pupil ?
    That was a geography, or might have been a History teacher ?

Steve Psycho Williams was far worse than Stuart Davies , who had a white jag and posed around the place. Class of 73 to 80 with Chris Pike . I think it was Pickard that got run over .

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    There was a lad in st francis with a full beard, pubes, the works, at the age of 10.
    That was the local priest pretending to be 10 .

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    Steve Psycho Williams was far worse than Stuart Davies , who had a white jag and posed around the place. Class of 73 to 80 with Chris Pike . I think it was Pickard that got run over .

Thats the one, Steve Williams was a right cnut. Got a beating in the gym for something that happened with one of the girls in my year. If I remember right Dudley Jones gave him a pasting as well. Ellis was another games teacher and there was a bloke we called Uganda but cant remember his name.

Yes Steve Williams was a looney as well.
    Wasn"t it Stuart Davies that was messing around with a girl pupil & had to leave under a cloud ?
    There was a metal work teacher that was a loon as well or was that what Steve Williams taught, can"t remember & I never had psycho Steve as a teacher ?
    There was a maths teacher as well, Piggy Williams, threw a board duster at a girl in my younger sisters class, hit her on the head & knocked her out & had to take early retirement over it.
    I think that half of the teachers I had back then would be locked up if they were teaching today.

Pikey was in my year.
    Thinking back I was there 73-79.

Wasn"t it Stuart Davies that was messing around with a girl pupil & had to leave under a cloud ?
    There was a metal work teacher that was a loon as well or was that what Steve Williams taught, can"t remember & I never had psycho Steve as a teacher ?
    There was a maths teacher as well, Piggy Williams, threw a board duster at a girl in my younger sisters class, hit her on the head & knocked her out & had to take early retirement over it.
    I think that half of the teachers I had back then would be locked up if they were teaching today.

Piggy Williams had a habit of leading you around by your sideburns and if bloody hurt. I think the metalwork teacher was Timbrel, he used to lock you in a metal cupboard and get everyone to hit shit out of it.

Memory is not so good nowadays and maybe I got the PE teacher wrong, strange that I can remember the girl no problem.

Not sure about the metalwork teachers name but the locking you up in a metal cupboard rings a bell.
    You could be right about the PE teachers name, my memory of those days is a bit faded now.

Not sure about the metalwork teachers name but the locking you up in a metal cupboard rings a bell.
    You could be right about the PE teachers name, my memory of those days is a bit faded now.

Understandably most male teachers were easy to forget as they all seemed to merge into one. The only teacher that doesnt fade from my memory was my first real crush, Miss Narbeth the music teacher

Yes Miss Narbeth was a young schoolboys dream
    What about Miss Wojinska, I think, the drama teacher

Miss Nabed the music teacher lives in Cyncoed and is still very attractive. Remember the bat in woodwork, misbehave and your arse want imprinted with two chalk crosses on the 👖. Well out of order . Plus Dai John , he died this year along with Panda the English teacher

God I remember Panda & Dai John.
    Miss Wojinska was a student teacher & was only there for one year or less iirc.
    Made an impression on a young boy as when she made me up to look like a car crash victim for something to do with drama class her breasts pressed against my face.
    She didn"t feel or smell like any of the schoolgirls I had been out with at that time

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    We had a kid with a full beard in form 3 (14/15), in St Illtyds, his name was Francis Bonello
    Difficult times being in school 14/15, you must have been praying that WW1 would end soon, the thoughts of the trenches must have been horrifying😂😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    Piggy Williams had a habit of leading you around by your sideburns and if bloody hurt. I think the metalwork teacher was Timbrel, he used to lock you in a metal cupboard and get everyone to hit shit out of it.

Memory is not so good nowadays and maybe I got the PE teacher wrong, strange that I can remember the girl no problem.
    He'd pull on your sideburns in detention and you'd have to say 'thank you for the treatment'. He was still there in the 80s so maybe the board rubber incident was after that. I heard he died some years back.

Had a few games with Pikey in the 6th Form team ... he was a year below.

Jez Warburton played in midfield (right wing back as it was called then)

A certain Dai Hunt was also of the same vintage ... a bit quieter though.

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    Thats the one, Steve Williams was a right cnut. Got a beating in the gym for something that happened with one of the girls in my year. If I remember right Dudley Jones gave him a pasting as well. Ellis was another games teacher and there was a bloke we called Uganda but cant remember his name.
    The UGANDA tracksuit top! Can't remember his name at present. Larger than life character - not a malicious sod.

Hopefully those who have contributed to this thread can PM me with actual names ... maybe a reunion game of snooker at the Earl Haig club?

I'm still teaching! ... agreed some of the episodes back in the 80s and 90s were OTT by today's standards.

Miss Nabed the music teacher lives in Cyncoed and is still very attractive. Remember the bat in woodwork, misbehave and your arse want imprinted with two chalk crosses on the 👖. Well out of order . Plus Dai John , he died this year along with Panda the English teacher
    Dai John RIP (my maths teacher ... very nice bloke)

Sweetman was my maths teacher in the early years over in the Manor Way portacabins - always lit up a cigar at breaktime - room's aroma still lingers.