+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Coach to Middlesbrough

Coach to Middlesbrough

Limited transport for this trip , so a couple of us are sharing a bus there.
    We've organised one which will be starting in Cynon Valley, coming down A470 and picking up Nantgarw, Coryton and High X.

PM if interested

Re: Coach to Middlesbrough

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Limited transport for this trip , so a couple of us are sharing a bus there.
    We've organised one which will be starting in Cynon Valley, coming down A470 and picking up Nantgarw, Coryton and High X.

PM if interested

Don't forget, you need their Name, Membership Number, Address, DOB, phone number, E mail address, what they had for breakfast and when did they last have a shit.

I KID YOU NOT

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Don't forget, you need their Name, Membership Number, Address, DOB, phone number, E mail address, what they had for breakfast and when did they last have a shit.

I KID YOU NOT
    Unless you buy the tickets online

Still a few spaces left 👍

I would prefer to cut off my bollocks into quarters than coach to Boro . Fair play to everyone who travels all that way . I doff my cap and admire your fortitude. You are all mentalists

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    I would prefer to cut off my bollocks into quarters than coach to Boro . Fair play to everyone who travels all that way . I doff my cap and admire your fortitude. You are all mentalists
    Not that bad really, early start is the worst, but a day chatting footy with your mates and other like minded individuals, watching the team you love in between isn't that bad.

Beats shopping or DIY any day

Bumped in case anyone else fancies beer and football over shopping