+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Welsh egg

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Welsh egg

Last time I went I felt the need to do a lily Allen and apologise to a group of England lads who had received abuse and stuff thrown at them from a few numpties. All this in view of stewards who did nothing. Same behaviour at the ccs would’ve seen the culprits thrown out.
    Like I said, I used to play rugby and going to internationals back in the 70’s was something special.
    Nowadays I just don’t enjoy it for many of the reasons previously stated. Plus the view from anywhere but the middle tier is crap.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Last time I went I felt the need to do a lily Allen and apologise to a group of England lads who had received abuse and stuff thrown at them from a few numpties. All this in view of stewards who did nothing. Same behaviour at the ccs would’ve seen the culprits thrown out.
    Like I said, I used to play rugby and going to internationals back in the 70’s was something special.
    Nowadays I just don’t enjoy it for many of the reasons previously stated. Plus the view from anywhere but the middle tier is crap.

Plus the fact, that they play the same bloody teams every few months.

In years gone by, playing New Zealand & Australia were rare and these were looked forward to.
    Now they live in each others back yards, they play so often.

PS:--- I say play in the lightest content, what I really mean is "they charge into each other"

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Plus the fact, that they play the same bloody teams every few months.

In years gone by, playing New Zealand & Australia were rare and these were looked forward to.
    Now they live in each others back yards, they play so often.

PS:--- I say play in the lightest content, what I really mean is "they charge into each other"
    Yep agree with this. We play Australia every year. It’s too often.