+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Welsh egg

Re: Welsh egg

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    THIS
    Are you both saying that City fans are all sober at games, then all go straight home avoiding all boozers?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    This is bullshit of the first order. I have been to the Mill three times in the last two years for 6 nations games.

You are constantly having to get up to let drunken louts and slags pass you so they can buy booze and or piss.

Judging by the comments of people sitting nearby the vast majority know ferk all about the rules of the game or
    are not very concerned about the game. Only getting even more bladdered.

By contrast the Wales football fans at Euro 2016 knew how to behave and were given an award by EUFA.

As I said above Rotten Egg.
    As opposed to people taking coke and necking bottles of wine outside the canton stand.

Read my other posts I say I admit there are some people that go just get drunk. Usually in the lowest tier with the cheapest tickets.

If wales football had the rugby attendances there would be fighting without a doubt in the centre.

The one time wales did, v england, there was scrapping all day.

Wales v england in the rugby?. I didn't see a fight all day last year and I went to the game.

One of the main reasons there wasn't fighting last year during the games at the Euros was England fans outnumbered wales fans about 20-1.

BTW I am not here to criticise welsh football fans. I'm not the one generalising as if some drunk stag do's equate to all rugby fans.

I mean really, a cardiff city fan complaining about people boozing & calling girls "slags" for having the audacity to go a sporting event drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    The supposed egg 'fans' (once or twice a year acting drunk on 2 pints) don't have a tenth of the passion of us Welsh football fans. The anthem last week could never be sung like that with the eggers, most of them are too pissed to notice. It's dying a slow painful death and the WRU know it, that's why they are now making military junta type rules restricting players movements and freedom to play where they want. FEK THE EGG
    Afraid they've had the highest ticket sales for 5 years.

And that is for glorified friendlies.

3 home games in the six nations next year. All sell outs.

I love wales football but you can't claim one is winning over the other when football was getting 15k for a qualifier 3/4 years ago...

We get to 1 tournament and apparently now we're the best fans in the world haha

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    As opposed to people taking coke and necking bottles of wine outside the canton stand.

Read my other posts I say I admit there are some people that go just get drunk. Usually in the lowest tier with the cheapest tickets.

If wales football had the rugby attendances there would be fighting without a doubt in the centre.

The one time wales did, v england, there was scrapping all day.

Wales v england in the rugby?. I didn't see a fight all day last year and I went to the game.

One of the main reasons there wasn't fighting last year during the games at the Euros was England fans outnumbered wales fans about 20-1.

BTW I am not here to criticise welsh football fans. I'm not the one generalising as if some drunk stag do's equate to all rugby fans.

"I didn't see a fight all day last year and I went to the game."

I believe, it was last year, that an Ingurlund RUGBY fan got stabbed in the Ivor Davies

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    "I didn't see a fight all day last year and I went to the game."

I believe, it was last year, that an Ingurlund RUGBY fan got stabbed in the Ivor Davies
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...iddle-10891543

That went down well with the establishment...

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post

The cells in Cardiff are full every rugby international day , I bet it's the same in Newport , Bridgend , Swansea

I like rugby but can't stand being around lots of drunk people , they are unpredictable , a mate of mine who is a 6th Dan karate black belt is in charge of the doors around the brewery quarter and international games are a pain in the arse , he says dealing with pissed up groups is very difficult

"Superintendent Andrew Morgan, of the British Transport Police, said rugby fans could be more difficult to deal with than football fans, who pushed boundaries but generally listened to police officers and kept to a routine."

Feedback

I am not denying their are a huge number of glory hunters with the rugby. & cardiff on rugby day is like new years eve, I imagine not everyones cup of tea. But that isn't what people on here say. They say everyone in the ground is a idiot drunk. As if cardiff city or wales football don't have those!.

When in truth tickets are first given to local rugby clubs for sale. Then debenture tickets holders. Then people with WRU memberships. Then to general sale.

I get debenture tickets sometimes and people near me tend to be 50 +, knowing loads about the game. In the lower tiers you'll see people there simply to get hammered but not elsewhere.

How much outcry was there over city's colour change?.....Have you seen the chopping and changing of the regions in welsh rugby?. Gutting clubs of their history. Not only that but the league was meaningless for years. Now they've changed that with the no guarantee of European places.
    it would appear, based on this alone, that you are

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    i am what

i am what
    DENYING

Even I got that

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    "Superintendent Andrew Morgan, of the British Transport Police, said rugby fans could be more difficult to deal with than football fans, who pushed boundaries but generally listened to police officers and kept to a routine."
    And on rugby fans:
    “They will expect to get through [the station barriers] and get a train home. They will be heavily inebriated. On any other day of the week, they will be perfectly law-abiding family people who know how to behave.

“Today, they won’t listen. They won’t take advice or warnings. They will be a nightmare.

“I would like to film some of these people and, when they’re back in their three-piece suit on the Monday morning going off to work, play the tape back to them – because it’s a disgrace.

“Our problem is middle-aged men, in particular, who think that they can behave any way they like.

DENYING

Even I got that

still don't understand. Am I an idiot drunk?

The sort of behaviour I witnessed both away at wolves and Fulham certainly wouldn't be seen at a rugby ground, appalling.

Fighting, urinating where they want, throwing bricks at the away team coach as it arrives. Going home and beating up the wife/husband. Let's face it a large percentage of minority sport egg fans are classless SCUM

Quote Originally Posted by Minion View Post
    Fighting, urinating where they want, throwing bricks at the away team coach as it arrives. Going home and beating up the wife/husband. Let's face it a large percentage of minority sport egg fans are classless SCUM
    "Throwing bricks are away coaches".

When did that happen!.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    I AM NOT DENYING their are a huge number of glory hunters with the rugby. & cardiff on rugby day is like new years eve, I imagine not everyones cup of tea. But that isn't what people on here say. They say everyone in the ground is a idiot drunk. As if cardiff city or wales football don't have those!.

When in truth tickets are first given to local rugby clubs for sale. Then debenture tickets holders. Then people with WRU memberships. Then to general sale.

I get debenture tickets sometimes and people near me tend to be 50 +, knowing loads about the game. In the lower tiers you'll see people there simply to get hammered but not elsewhere.

How much outcry was there over city's colour change?.....Have you seen the chopping and changing of the regions in welsh rugby?. Gutting clubs of their history. Not only that but the league was meaningless for years. Now they've changed that with the no guarantee of European places.

still don't understand. Am I an idiot drunk?

What he is saying is, if you go back to your original statement of "I am NOT denying" and then read this senior officers report of rugby crowds, then you are indeed "DENYING it happens.

That's how I read it anyway.

What he is saying is, if you go back to your original statement of "I am NOT denying" and then read this senior officers report of rugby crowds, then you are indeed "DENYING it happens.

That's how I read it anyway.
    Aaah I understand.

Ye there is a problem with drunk people in the centre and some in the ground.

But I think how much it brings to the centre it is worth accepting the clowns in the the early hours. The centre on match day is quality and that is why its reputation is so good.

The idiots will be in walkabout and that area. Go to the places like along westgate street at it is just a good atmosphere.

see the reaction of some of the egging fans blaming everyone else for their behavior bar them self's what a joke ****ing piss heads.

Why can't everyone just accept that there are both good and bad amongst both football supporters and rugby supporters and that supporting these two sports does not have to be mutually exclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Why can't everyone just accept that there are both good and bad amongst both football supporters and rugby supporters and that supporting these two sports does not have to be mutually exclusive.
    Exactly. The moral high ground taken by some on here is risible. Funnily enough I don’t hear rugby fans making obscene football chants that I regularly here at football games. Both sets of supporters have good and bad, drunk and sober,thuggish and well behaved.

Quote Originally Posted by nins27 View Post
    see the reaction of some of the egging fans blaming everyone else for their behavior bar them self's what a joke ****ing piss heads.
    Won't someone think of the children

I doubt you are more well behaved than me and I go to nearly every wales rugby game.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    That'd be the easy option.

Some on this thread are making out watching wales football or cardiff is like watching england at lords.

That'd be the easy option.

Some on this thread are making out watching wales football or cardiff is like watching england at lords.
    Youre doing pretty much the same about Welsh rugby

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Youre doing pretty much the same about Welsh rugby
    Ive said there a huge number of idiots that go to get hammered. Not that there is much wrong in planning on drinking alot

But they're generalising like:

"see the reaction of some of the egging fans blaming everyone else for their behavior bar them self's what a joke ****ing piss heads."

nearly everyone drinks yes but an extreme minority are the ones that are violent / anti social

This is a waste of time talk though, it happens all the time on here.

Cardiff reputation is set in stone around the UK as being complete scum. Because people generalise about a fan base based on a minority.