+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Welsh egg

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Feedback

Re: Welsh egg

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    I am not denying their are a huge number of glory hunters with the rugby. & cardiff on rugby day is like new years eve, I imagine not everyones cup of tea. But that isn't what people on here say. They say everyone in the ground is a idiot drunk. As if cardiff city or wales football don't have those!.

When in truth tickets are first given to local rugby clubs for sale. Then debenture tickets holders. Then people with WRU memberships. Then to general sale.

I get debenture tickets sometimes and people near me tend to be 50 +, knowing loads about the game. In the lower tiers you'll see people there simply to get hammered but not elsewhere.

How much outcry was there over city's colour change?.....Have you seen the chopping and changing of the regions in welsh rugby?. Gutting clubs of their history. Not only that but the league was meaningless for years. Now they've changed that with the no guarantee of European places.
    it would appear, based on this alone, that you are

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    i am what

i am what
    DENYING

Even I got that

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    DENYING

Even I got that

still don't understand. Am I an idiot drunk?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wa...iddle-10891543

That went down well with the establishment...
    Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    I AM NOT DENYING their are a huge number of glory hunters with the rugby. & cardiff on rugby day is like new years eve, I imagine not everyones cup of tea. But that isn't what people on here say. They say everyone in the ground is a idiot drunk. As if cardiff city or wales football don't have those!.

When in truth tickets are first given to local rugby clubs for sale. Then debenture tickets holders. Then people with WRU memberships. Then to general sale.

I get debenture tickets sometimes and people near me tend to be 50 +, knowing loads about the game. In the lower tiers you'll see people there simply to get hammered but not elsewhere.

How much outcry was there over city's colour change?.....Have you seen the chopping and changing of the regions in welsh rugby?. Gutting clubs of their history. Not only that but the league was meaningless for years. Now they've changed that with the no guarantee of European places.

still don't understand. Am I an idiot drunk?

What he is saying is, if you go back to your original statement of "I am NOT denying" and then read this senior officers report of rugby crowds, then you are indeed "DENYING it happens.

That's how I read it anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    What he is saying is, if you go back to your original statement of "I am NOT denying" and then read this senior officers report of rugby crowds, then you are indeed "DENYING it happens.

That's how I read it anyway.
    Aaah I understand.

Ye there is a problem with drunk people in the centre and some in the ground.

But I think how much it brings to the centre it is worth accepting the clowns in the the early hours. The centre on match day is quality and that is why its reputation is so good.

The idiots will be in walkabout and that area. Go to the places like along westgate street at it is just a good atmosphere.

The sort of behaviour I witnessed both away at wolves and Fulham certainly wouldn't be seen at a rugby ground, appalling.