+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Paris next Month.

Paris next Month.

Attached Images Attached Images

Re: Paris next Month.

Seen enough of France last year. Would have preffered a different western european friendly.

Friday night, a nice weekend away

Not likely to get to general sales though i guess, i thought a weekend away with Wales and then a trip to Disneyland paris

why have the FAW only got 3500 tickets out of a capacity of 81,338 ? ? ?, will the french be that interested in this game ?? ?

Isn't "Together Stronger" a bit redundant now? If they're looking for cliches, wouldn't "Onward and Upward" be more appropriate?

My daughter is getting married the day before so sadly I can't go.

That area in St Dennis is VERY rough and two robust mates have been beaten up and robbed
    there. Stick with friends my mates had both gone solo and were picked off - at the Egg Chasing.

Friendlies are a waste of time.
    The FAW blew the big chance by giving the Paddies twice as many tickets as they gave us.
    We were pissed on from inside the tent. Morons.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Isn't "Together Stronger" a bit redundant now? If they're looking for cliches, wouldn't "Onward and Upward" be more appropriate?
    It would have always been "just a meaningless catchphrase" except we bought into it. I don't think we should want that feeling to go away, our players and fans (hopefully) don't feel it any less and therefore continuing to use it seems right. The fact that it's based on words we have used since since the early days of Welsh football makes it even more special.

This should be a great friendly. Hopefully a sell-out and the start of the next adventure with players like Woodburn, brooks, ampadu, Danny Ward all starting to play a bigger role.

Blue in the Face

Quote Originally Posted by BlueWales View Post
    My daughter is getting married the day before so sadly I can't go.

That area in St Dennis is VERY rough and two robust mates have been beaten up and robbed
    there. Stick with friends my mates had both gone solo and were picked off - at the Egg Chasing.
    Thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    It would have always been "just a meaningless catchphrase" except we bought into it. I don't think we should want that feeling to go away, our players and fans (hopefully) don't feel it any less and therefore continuing to use it seems right. The fact that it's based on words we have used since since the early days of Welsh football makes it even more special.

This should be a great friendly. Hopefully a sell-out and the start of the next adventure with players like Woodburn, brooks, ampadu, Danny Ward all starting to play a bigger role.
    Agree with that. Think we should keep it