Re: Audacious Harry Kane Goal

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Harry Kane proves he belongs in the company of Cristiano Ronaldo

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/...tiano-ronaldo/
    Missed a very good chance in the 2nd half

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Missed a very good chance in the 2nd half
    It was actually a fantastic save. Kane did everything right.

He didn't score the goal but I thought he played very well. Better than Benzema. Great result for spurs, and they could've nicked it.

It was interesting listening to Martyn Jol and his time at Spurs ,he was asked about Kane and said he wasn't a shining light,he went onto name others who were ahead of him in the talent stakes, who have stopped progressing , whilst Kane has become a real big talent.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    It was interesting listening to Martyn Jol and his time at Spurs ,he was asked about Kane and said he wasn't a shining light,he went onto name others who were ahead of him in the talent stakes, who have stopped progressing , whilst Kane has become a real big talent.
    He could be Madrid bound?

Did Ali dive at all ?

Cheating little shit

Kane's "NO GOAL" on 2 minutes:--

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QJzDUjPk9s

The english sides are looking good. Could have a chance of winning it one of them

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    The english sides are looking good. Could have a chance of winning it one of them
    I see what you're saying, but it's stretching it a bit, saying "INGURLISH SIDES"

Tyre thieves 2 Ingurlish players

Cheats (spurs) about 3 is it

Manure possibly 3 or 4

Russians 1 I can think of

Citah again 1 I can think of

So they're not really INGURLISH, are they

They are teams from INGURLUND, but they are not INGURLISH

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I always remember Kane playing on loan at Millwall, Norwich and Leicester, at the time i remember seeing him at games and not thinking a lot of him. I just couldn't see the talent.

Fair play to Spurs for sticking with him and giving exposure to Premier League football i can think of many a club that would have bombed him out, thinking he would not amount to much.

Quote Originally Posted by qccfc View Post
    I always remember Kane playing on loan at Millwall, Norwich and Leicester, at the time i remember seeing him at games and not thinking a lot of him. I just couldn't see the talent.

Fair play to Spurs for sticking with him and giving exposure to Premier League football i can think of many a club that would have bombed him out, thinking he would not amount to much.
    My accountant is an avid spurs fan. I remember saying to him a couple of years ago that I rated Kane . He didnt rate him at all. His opinion has changed somewhat .
    I think some of the negative stuff stems from the fact he doesnt look much like a footballer, he looks like a hunchback with asthma.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I see what you're saying, but it's stretching it a bit, saying "INGURLISH SIDES"

Manure possibly 3 or 4

Are you always such a pedantic twat?

Manure possibly 3 or 4

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Are you always such a pedantic twat?
    YES

Up until Walker left, Spurs had half of the Enlgish nation team starting 11! Still have Trippier Rose, Dier, Alli, Kane and also Walker Peters and Winks breaking through. Can add Ben Davies to that if you're opening it to British players. Not many Prem teams will have more than that in the first team/squad. So kind of a invalid comment really

How many Welsh players have Cardiff City and Swansea City combined? A big fat zero? so we can't criticise the English for not developing their own players as we rely on them to develop ours!

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    How many Welsh players have Cardiff City and Swansea City combined? A big fat zero? so we can't criticise the English for not developing their own players as we rely on them to develop ours!
    Also very true! Although we do have Jazz, so not quite zero...

Jazz rarely gets into team even when fit,Warnock for some reason prefers Peltier?

Quote Originally Posted by Ianto13 View Post
    Jazz rarely gets into team even when fit,Warnock for some reason prefers Peltier?
    Probably because Peltier is a better player. Jazz has been a good squad player but not first 11 quality. Unfortunately for him, now that Patterson is almost fit it's unlikely he's going to get any look in as I think Patterson will probably take a place in the 1st team and Peltier will become the back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    My accountant is an avid spurs fan. I remember saying to him a couple of years ago that I rated Kane . He didnt rate him at all. His opinion has changed somewhat .
    I think some of the negative stuff stems from the fact he doesnt look much like a footballer, he looks like a hunchback with asthma.
    Sounds like one too.

A mate of mine texts me every transfer window deadline day with “Harry Kane has just been spotted licking the transfer window”

Quote Originally Posted by jnc90 View Post
    Probably because Peltier is a better player. Jazz has been a good squad player but not first 11 quality. Unfortunately for him, now that Patterson is almost fit it's unlikely he's going to get any look in as I think Patterson will probably take a place in the 1st team and Peltier will become the back up.
    I'd say Jazz is a much better footballer than Peltier