+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What Boro fans are saying

Re: What Boro fans are saying

Interesting comments. Fans not overly happy. I think we need to start well and get Boro on the back foot. Dont think it will take much for the fans to turn on them.

We kick- started the jack barstewards career at Weeds, by donating him a 0-2 victory at CCS. !

I honestly believe, if we would have won that game, he would have been "sacked in the morning" !

Lets not donate the T**t another victory

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    We kick- started the jack barstewards career at Weeds, by donating him a 0-2 victory at CCS. !

I honestly believe, if we would have won that game, he would have been "sacked in the morning" !

You are quite right, BT. We owe the jack barsteward a good hiding.
    From their message board comments it wont take many defeats to see him walk the plank.

To my mind we've already done this twice. The first time being that premier game at the Liberty when it was a crunch game for both. They never looked back, and sadly we went from bad to worse.

And the 3-0 loss at the Liberty

That was horrible

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    And the 3-0 loss at the Liberty

That was horrible
    It really was. We were clueless under Ole, I knew we’d get thumped that night.