+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stupid fkin iTunes.

Stupid fkin iTunes.

Right I’ll make this quick because I’m on the verge of smashing my laptop into a thousand pieces.

I’ve just put some new cds onto iTunes.

I’ve dragged them across into my iPod bit on the left hand side as I always do - not sure what the correct terminology is but who gives a shit.

First two went on as normal but the next two won’t work for some stupid reason. All four cds are original proper cds (no copies) so I don’t understand why it’s not working.

The bit at the top that shows you what’s happening says “updating files on iPod” but then it just goes off and none of the tracks get copied to my iPod.

I’ve just wasted my time updating iTunes and some other shit but it’s made no difference.

Any help would be much appreciated so I can have another go tomorrow.

Usual rules apply with these type of threads - none of your techno speak, just imagine your explaining it to someone like Harry Kane.

Cheers in advance.

Off for a shit, shower and shave.

Blog Entries

Re: Stupid fkin iTunes.

Just smash the laptop, imagine how good you would feel.

Buy some vinyl .

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Right I’ll make this quick because I’m on the verge of smashing my laptop into a thousand pieces.

I’ve just put some new cds onto iTunes.

I’ve dragged them across into my iPod bit on the left hand side as I always do - not sure what the correct terminology is but who gives a shit.

First two went on as normal but the next two won’t work for some stupid reason. All four cds are original proper cds (no copies) so I don’t understand why it’s not working.

The bit at the top that shows you what’s happening says “updating files on iPod” but then it just goes off and none of the tracks get copied to my iPod.

I’ve just wasted my time updating iTunes and some other shit but it’s made no difference.

Any help would be much appreciated so I can have another go tomorrow.

Usual rules apply with these type of threads - none of your techno speak, just imagine your explaining it to someone like Harry Kane.

Cheers in advance.

Off for a shit, shower and shave.
    Why not just sync your music/playlists? You’ll get what you want on your iPod then.

Sync by WiFi or usb/lightning connector to your laptop.