+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 60 of 109

Thread: Hilary Clinton

  1. #31

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post

    Sounds about right for a war mongering scumbag who bombed 7 nations and became the first in U.S. history to be at war every single day of his eight year administration.
    Surely, war mongers start wars. Not try to end them.

  2. #32

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Surely, war mongers start wars. Not try to end them.
    Or fund them.

  3. #33

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by nomad blue View Post
    What exactly is she guilty of in regards to Benghazi? The Republicans have had a couple of senate/congressional investigations now, and haven't found her guilty of anything as far as I'm aware. All the hate towards Clinton was/is due to the bullshit thrown at her over a couple of decades by the right.
    State department that Clinton had control of at the time denied requests for additional security at the Embassy.

    Maybe people hate Clinton because she's a bs artist. Husband **** around with interns? Hey, never mind divorcing the bum, carry on with a sham marriage because that feeds into your own political machinations.

    Hillary rode the sentiment of the democrats, "hey, we've had a black president, now let's have a female one".

    Any competent democratic candidate would have won against Trump. Sadly, it was Hillary running.

  4. #34

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    State department that Clinton had control of at the time denied requests for additional security at the Embassy.

    Maybe people hate Clinton because she's a bs artist. Husband **** around with interns? Hey, never mind divorcing the bum, carry on with a sham marriage because that feeds into your own political machinations.

    Hillary rode the sentiment of the democrats, "hey, we've had a black president, now let's have a female one".

    Any competent democratic candidate would have won against Trump. Sadly, it was Hillary running.
    One thing you can say about the Democrats is they have very good gatekeepers, and they have completely coopted the DC political machine. Their holdovers are still running or disrupting most government departments and law enforcement/intel agencies. Working hand-in-hand with the MSM and high profile media personalities, they are still a formidable force when it comes to manipulating public opinion.

  5. #35

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I couldnít care how itís doing under Trump. You seem to be confusing my distaste for Hilary Clinton as some kind support for Trump?!?
    You likened the election to a popularity contest, highlighted she lost to trump and described her as "shit" which is usually a comment on her capability rather than her performance. In turn I suggested she is dislikeable but trump, the other competitor, is a worse leader in terms of capability.

    I'm not saying you support trump (nothing in your post to say that) but my post isn't unrelated to your starting comment. I just extended the points we were discussing slightly.

  6. #36

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    One thing you can say about the Democrats is they have very good gatekeepers, and they have completely coopted the DC political machine. Their holdovers are still running or disrupting most government departments and law enforcement/intel agencies. Working hand-in-hand with the MSM and high profile media personalities, they are still a formidable force when it comes to manipulating public opinion.
    Then how come trump is president? How come 32 states out of 50 have a republican controlled house AND senate. How come 34 out of 50 states have Republican governors? Why do all the poorest states vote Republican? Why do so many people believe the "MSM" make up stories about Trump? Who do you think made "MSM" a thing? It wasn't the Democratic Party. The Republican party's distraction and manipulation tactics are so effective people don't even know they're being manipulated.

  7. #37

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Then how come trump is president? How come 32 states out of 50 have a republican controlled house AND senate. How come 34 out of 50 states have Republican governors? Why do all the poorest states vote Republican? Why do so many people believe the "MSM" make up stories about Trump? Who do you think made "MSM" a thing? It wasn't the Democratic Party. The Republican party's distraction and manipulation tactics are so effective people don't even know they're being manipulated.
    He may be president, but he does not have full control over all of the political machinary. He also has to deal with the RINO's in his own party. The wisest move he made was appointing a few top generals to his inner-circle, otherwise he would have been out already!

  8. #38

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He may be president, but he does not have full control over all of the political machinary. He also has to deal with the RINO's in his own party. The wisest move he made was appointing a few top generals to his inner-circle, otherwise he would have been out already!
    Trump will be out soon enough and not even his 4 star general Kelly's lies will be able to save him.

    Your use of the term RINO just goes to show how easily manipulated you are. The biggest RINO of them all is Trump. The second is Pence, the religious zealot. Those in his own party who oppose him are Republicans in the true sense. The white supremacist, far right millionaires (WHO ACTUALLY RUN MEDIA OUTLETS) are not the Republican Party. They are the the manipulators and purveyors of fake news. Don't fall for their lies.

  9. #39

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Trump will be out soon enough and not even his 4 star general Kelly's lies will be able to save him.

    Your use of the term RINO just goes to show how easily manipulated you are. The biggest RINO of them all is Trump. The second is Pence, the religious zealot. Those in his own party who oppose him are Republicans in the true sense. The white supremacist, far right millionaires (WHO ACTUALLY RUN MEDIA OUTLETS) are not the Republican Party. They are the the manipulators and purveyors of fake news. Don't fall for their lies.
    Time will be the judge of that, and so far I have not been shown to be a person who is easily manipulated. The moment I am, I will be the first to announce the error of my ways

  10. #40

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Time will be the judge of that, and so far I have not been shown to be a person who is easily manipulated. The moment I am, I will be the first to announce the error of my ways
    If you're confident you're not being manipulated, pick your favourite RINO and check their voting record.

  11. #41

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    If you're confident you're not being manipulated, pick your favourite RINO and check their voting record.
    Before or after Trump became president?

  12. #42

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Before or after Trump became president?
    Take your pick.

  13. #43

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    OK, you (understandably) seem to have lost your enthusiasm for this thread so here's a list of Conservative Review's top 10 Republicans In Name Only, their length of service to the Republican Party and the percentage of times they vote along Trump lines.

    1. John McCain. Senator from AZ. 30 years - 83.3%
    2. Lisa Murkowski. Senator from AK. 14 years - 85.7%
    3. Susan Collins. Senator from ME. 20 years - 80%
    4. Mitch McConnell. Senator from K. 32 years - 95.9%
    5. Orrin Hatch. Senator from UT. 40 years - 96%
    6. Lamar Alexander. Senator from TN. 14 years - 93.8%
    7. Lindsey Graham. Senator from SC. 14 years - 90%
    8. Jeff Flake. Senator from AZ. 4 years - 91.7%
    9. Paul Ryan. Representative from WI. 18 years - 100%
    10. Kevin McCarthy. Representative from CA. 10 years - 97.9%

    Sources: fivethirtyeight.com, conservativereview.com

  14. #44

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    TBF there isn't much difference between Clinton, Bush and Obama, they are pretty much the same party, just like Blair and Cameron were. Everything run smoothly when new players take over. When people like Trump and Corbyn threaten the established power, things tend to get a little hostile, with attacks happening even within their own parties.

  15. #45

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    TBF there isn't much difference between Clinton, Bush and Obama, they are pretty much the same party, just like Blair and Cameron were. Everything run smoothly when new players take over. When people like Trump and Corbyn threaten the established power, things tend to get a little hostile, with attacks happening even within their own parties.
    You're now off point. And waffling.

  16. #46

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    You're now off point. And waffling.
    If you say so

    GOP Rep. Ron DeSantis revealed Republican leadership blocked him and others from investigating the Clinton-Uranium One deal!

    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...vidence-video/

  17. #47

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    If you say so

    GOP Rep. Ron DeSantis revealed Republican leadership blocked him and others from investigating the Clinton-Uranium One deal!

    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...vidence-video/
    That's the other thread. Get it together.

    We were talking about how you've been manipulated by your media outlet of choice into invoking terms like RINO without even bothering to check facts. Remember?

  18. #48

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Time will be the judge of that, and so far I have not been shown to be a person who is easily manipulated. The moment I am, I will be the first to announce the error of my ways
    If we accept that you are right about the manipulation of the MSM, are you saying that the manipulation only goes on with one of the two sides in the conflict you are obsessed with? Surely anyone who believes that one side is pure evil and the other is squeaky clean is either naive or a fool, so I assume you accept there is manipulation on both sides? That being the case, that's some claim you make about not being easily manipulated.

  19. #49

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If we accept that you are right about the manipulation of the MSM, are you saying that the manipulation only goes on with one of the two sides in the conflict you are obsessed with? Surely anyone who believes that one side is pure evil and the other is squeaky clean is either naive or a fool, so I assume you accept there is manipulation on both sides? That being the case, that's some claim you make about not being easily manipulated.
    Yep, there is manipulation on both sides, and a hell of lot of corruption too. I always look at opposing views and the underlying facts before I jump in on any particular topic. There are also many things I am not sure about, and you won't find me arguing the point so vigourously on such matters.

    I've been watching the Russia events for a while now, and I have always said the Trump accusations were mostlly fabricated or a fishing expedition. I feel pretty confident about that. Do you remember the FISA warrants and phoney pee dossier? The recent developments in the Uranium One case are compelling IMO, and actually help to explain the reason for the Trump/Russia narrative.

    I find this lady in the video below very bombastic, but she is on point with her observations here, and it is a good recap of current events regarding Russian interference and collusion. Naturally I will get ribbed for quoting Fox as a reference, but there are only a few people covering this story (why?), so I have little choice in the matter.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkJ_ZHpOdxc

  20. #50

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    That's the other thread. Get it together.

    We were talking about how you've been manipulated by your media outlet of choice into invoking terms like RINO without even bothering to check facts. Remember?
    Donít waste your breath. He wonít respond about this. Itís what he does. He posts endlessly about his agenda to show how much cleverer than everyone else he is.. Then when someone tries to get him to commit to something or tie him down to a factual argument he has two methods - either go off on a tangent or revert to ďIím just an observer, letís wait and see how things play outĒ

    Basically he hasnít got a clue.

  21. #51

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    That's the other thread. Get it together.

    We were talking about how you've been manipulated by your media outlet of choice into invoking terms like RINO without even bothering to check facts. Remember?
    I posted it here because it reinforces my opinion that there is very little difference when it comes down to the core actions of both main parties. The GOP leadership actually told their fellow Republicans to stop investigating the Uranium One deal and any Democrat wrongdoing! Why would they do that? It's going against the people when they involve themselves in the cover-up.

  22. #52

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I posted it here because it reinforces my opinion that there is very little difference when it comes down to the core actions of both main parties. The GOP leadership actually told their fellow Republicans to stop investigating the Uranium One deal and any Democrat wrongdoing! Why would they do that? It's going against the people when they involve themselves in the cover-up.
    So back to his original point........

  23. #53

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Don’t waste your breath. He won’t respond about this. It’s what he does. He posts endlessly about his agenda to show how much cleverer than everyone else he is.. Then when someone tries to get him to commit to something or tie him down to a factual argument he has two methods - either go off on a tangent or revert to “I’m just an observer, let’s wait and see how things play out”

    Basically he hasn’t got a clue.
    It's not my agenda, it's what's actually happening in the world. I don't have any agenda, I just observe events unfolding, and I have been correct about the Trump/Russia narrative from the very beginning.

  24. #54

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    So back to his original point........
    What's your opinion on Trump, Clinton, Obama and Russia?

  25. #55

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It's not my agenda, it's what's actually happening in the world. I don't have any agenda, I just observe events unfolding, and I have been correct about the Trump/Russia narrative from the very beginning.
    Of course you have.

  26. #56

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    What's your opinion on Trump, Clinton, Obama and Russia?
    All lying cnuts.

    Now stop deflecting and get back to NYC Blues points. (About 12 posts back, before you started changing direction)

  27. #57

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Of course you have.
    Just read the Trump thread. You must be confusing me with lardy

  28. #58

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    All lying cnuts.

    Now stop deflecting and get back to NYC Blues points. (About 12 posts back, before you started changing direction)
    Already dealt with that. On core issues they are the same, just like in the houses on parliament. Blair/Cameron and Clinton/Bush/Obama had no significant policy differences. It's all window dressing to give the illusion of choice.

  29. #59

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Already dealt with that. On core issues they are the same, just like in the houses on parliament. Blair/Cameron and Clinton/Bush/Obama had no significant policy differences. It's all window dressing to give the illusion of choice.
    Point proved.

    You waffle on, somebody tries to pin you down to something, you waffle some more.

    For the record NYC asked you for something specific, your reply basically amounted to “they’re all the same” - classic Gluey.

    Good to see that you’ve finally acknowledged that they ARE all the same - even The orange man you’re pinning your hopes on (yeah yeah we know you’re just a neutral observer)

  30. #60

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    1. John McCain. Senator from AZ. 30 years - 83.3%
    2. Lisa Murkowski. Senator from AK. 14 years - 85.7%
    3. Susan Collins. Senator from ME. 20 years - 80%
    4. Mitch McConnell. Senator from K. 32 years - 95.9%
    5. Orrin Hatch. Senator from UT. 40 years - 96%
    6. Lamar Alexander. Senator from TN. 14 years - 93.8%
    7. Lindsey Graham. Senator from SC. 14 years - 90%
    8. Jeff Flake. Senator from AZ. 4 years - 91.7%
    9. Paul Ryan. Representative from WI. 18 years - 100%
    10. Kevin McCarthy. Representative from CA. 10 years - 97.9%
    BTW this looks like a list of leading RINO's (his words not mine) that Steve Bannon is going to challenge at the 2018 & 2020 Republican Primaries.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •