Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
If we accept that you are right about the manipulation of the MSM, are you saying that the manipulation only goes on with one of the two sides in the conflict you are obsessed with? Surely anyone who believes that one side is pure evil and the other is squeaky clean is either naive or a fool, so I assume you accept there is manipulation on both sides? That being the case, that's some claim you make about not being easily manipulated.
Yep, there is manipulation on both sides, and a hell of lot of corruption too. I always look at opposing views and the underlying facts before I jump in on any particular topic. There are also many things I am not sure about, and you won't find me arguing the point so vigourously on such matters.

I've been watching the Russia events for a while now, and I have always said the Trump accusations were mostlly fabricated or a fishing expedition. I feel pretty confident about that. Do you remember the FISA warrants and phoney pee dossier? The recent developments in the Uranium One case are compelling IMO, and actually help to explain the reason for the Trump/Russia narrative.

I find this lady in the video below very bombastic, but she is on point with her observations here, and it is a good recap of current events regarding Russian interference and collusion. Naturally I will get ribbed for quoting Fox as a reference, but there are only a few people covering this story (why?), so I have little choice in the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkJ_ZHpOdxc