+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 81 to 107 of 107

Thread: Hilary Clinton

  1. #81

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    She can say what she likes, or try to.
    It's not her call. Currently the DoJ doesn't seem to want to either.
    Allegedly

  2. #82

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Does that cancel itself out and make it true? ;)

    Though, if Fox itself, or at least one of it's Anchors is apparently admitting that Fox has been spreading horsesh*t about Hilary, that would be a right ol' can of worms eh?
    Not sure if it's just a Guardian story so far though.


    now that does surprise me media and press fibbing mate , what ever next
    but if they have been spreading lies about her, from what I gather she is one ruthless woman
    (I use the term woman purely in a biological sense naturally)
    Hilary could ...well sue couldn't she mate ?
    oooo so as well as the Guardian there may well be others too

  3. #83

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post

    now that does surprise me media and press fibbing mate , what ever next
    but if they have been spreading lies about her, from what I gather she is one ruthless woman
    (I use the term woman purely in a biological sense naturally)
    Hilary could ...well sue couldn't she mate ?
    oooo so as well as the Guardian there may well be others too
    Said journalist more than likely didn't even write that piece, he couldn't pronounce some of the names, got others wrong, ommited facts, missed out key timelines, and forgot to mention that Fernandez popped up in the Podesta emails offering to do anything to help, a week before he announced that Hillary was innocent, but don't let that get in the way of a good story!

  4. #84

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Said journalist more than likely didn't even write that piece, he couldn't pronounce some of the names, got others wrong, ommited facts, missed out key timelines, and forgot to mention that Fernandez popped up in the Podesta emails offering to do anything to help, a week before he announced that Hillary was innocent, but don't let that get in the way of a good story!
    Confusing.
    Is Fox News good or bad now?

  5. #85

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Said journalist more than likely didn't even write that piece, he couldn't pronounce some of the names, got others wrong, ommited facts, missed out key timelines, and forgot to mention that Fernandez popped up in the Podesta emails offering to do anything to help, a week before he announced that Hillary was innocent, but don't let that get in the way of a good story!


    so incompetence as well mate

  6. #86

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Confusing.
    Is Fox News good or bad now?
    I'll tell you later, after the Uranium One undercover FBI whistleblower speaks to the House Judiciary Committee under oath, and presents his evidence. For some reason Obama lawyers gagged him, and threatened him with jail if he ever spoke out, but he has now been ungagged. Just remember if Hillary had won none of this would have been possible, the whole thing would have remained covered up.

  7. #87

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Confusing.
    Is Fox News good or bad now?
    well fox is good for Family guy or the walking dead

  8. #88

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Hillary says if anybody investigates her it would be an abuse of power.

    http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...abuse-of-power
    Podesta says please, please don't investigate us ..

    https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...f72_story.html

    He seems to have forgotten how the DOJ was run under Holder & Lynch!

  9. #89

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'll tell you later, after the Uranium One undercover FBI whistleblower speaks to the House Judiciary Committee under oath, and presents his evidence. For some reason Obama lawyers gagged him, and threatened him with jail if he ever spoke out, but he has now been ungagged. Just remember if Hillary had won none of this would have been possible, the whole thing would have remained covered up.
    It would appear that he's not undercover anymore and he was so deep that he kept any Uranium One explosive expose from the intelligence team working the case!

    http://thehill.com/homenews/news/360...as-ex-lobbyist

  10. #90

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It would appear that he's not undercover anymore and he was so deep that he kept any Uranium One explosive expose from the intelligence team working the case!

    http://thehill.com/homenews/news/360...as-ex-lobbyist
    Interesting news, so let's hear it then! It better be worth his gagging order and all the threats he received from the Obama administration.

  11. #91

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I'll tell you later, after the Uranium One undercover FBI whistleblower speaks to the House Judiciary Committee under oath, and presents his evidence. For some reason Obama lawyers gagged him, and threatened him with jail if he ever spoke out, but he has now been ungagged. Just remember if Hillary had won none of this would have been possible, the whole thing would have remained covered up.
    Hasn't the chap from Fox broken rank and suggested that kinda stuff is basically shonky and that they have been mis-reporting a bit?
    Perhaps I misunderstand.

  12. #92

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    It would appear that he's not undercover anymore and he was so deep that he kept any Uranium One explosive expose from the intelligence team working the case!

    http://thehill.com/homenews/news/360...as-ex-lobbyist
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1DG1SB

  13. #93

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    Hasn't the chap from Fox broken rank and suggested that kinda stuff is basically shonky and that they have been mis-reporting a bit?
    Perhaps I misunderstand.
    The waters are being muddied from all sides, so it's clear there is something going on. The DOJ only need one entry point into the Clinton Foundation and the the damn will burst. Don't forget they've arrested all those Saudi princes who were heavily involved with the Clintons and the Podestas.

  14. #94

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Sounds Promising!

    Federal prosecutors were ready to use Campbell as a star witness against Mikerin, but they backed away after defense attorneys raised questions about Campbell’s credibility and whether he was a victim or had “entered into a business arrangement with eyes wide open,” according to court records.

  15. #95

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    The waters are being muddied from all sides, so it's clear there is something going on. The DOJ only need one entry point into the Clinton Foundation and the the damn will burst. Don't forget they've arrested all those Saudi princes who were heavily involved with the Clintons and the Podestas.
    'k.

    What happened about the dodgy Awan fellow and Wasserman Shultz?

    Seems to have gone quiet?

  16. #96

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    Sounds Promising!

    Federal prosecutors were ready to use Campbell as a star witness against Mikerin, but they backed away after defense attorneys raised questions about Campbell’s credibility and whether he was a victim or had “entered into a business arrangement with eyes wide open,” according to court records.
    We don't know when he was gagged and threatened, so it's best not to jump the gun before he speaks. Obviously the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Senator Grassley knows what he knows, and he has already called for a special council.

  17. #97

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    We don't know when he was gagged and threatened, so it's best not to jump the gun before he speaks. Obviously the Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Senator Grassley knows what he knows, and he has already called for a special council.
    When you say jump the gun I thought you were all in on this one! Obviously Jeff Sessions knows what he knows given that the guy was a DoJ informant and he has already distanced himself from any case for a special council.

  18. #98

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    'k.

    What happened about the dodgy Awan fellow and Wasserman Shultz?

    Seems to have gone quiet?
    They've got a friendly judge and prosecution team handling the bank fraud case, plus an army of Clinton defence lawyers, so we have to wait and see how that one turns out. However their spying activities in congress are known about, and are being investigated by the Judiciary, Intelligence, and Armed Services Committees on Capital Hill.

  19. #99

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    When you say jump the gun I thought you were all in on this one! Obviously Jeff Sessions knows what he knows given that the guy was a DoJ informant and he has already distanced himself from any case for a special council.
    So he says

  20. #100

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    They've got a friendly judge and prosecution team handling the bank fraud case, plus an army of Clinton defence lawyers, so we have to wait and see how that one turns out. However their spying activities in congress are known about, and are being investigated by the Judiciary, Intelligence, and Armed Services Committees on Capital Hill.
    When you say a friendly judge do you mean like Roy Moore was friendly or something different?

  21. #101

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by cyril evans awaydays View Post
    When you say a friendly judge do you mean like Roy Moore was friendly or something different?
    An Obama appointed judge who was also an Obama donor, and has just been unexpectedly removed from the Fusion GPS case.

    http://investmentwatchblog.com/expos...-john-podesta/

    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...tedly-removed/

  22. #102

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    John Solomon from The Hill & Sara Carter from Circa News with the latest Uranium One developments.



  23. #103

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    John Solomon from The Hill & Sara Carter from Circa News with the latest Uranium One developments.


    Well the chap has cancer, it might get rather aggressive over the next day or so!!

  24. #104

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    It really does seem to be a case of hanging on to see WTF gets revealed about who 'first', and who the last wo/man standing might somehow be.

    Then after that a whole pile of putrid sh*t gets swept under the carpet.

    Gaaaahd Bliss 'Merica

  25. #105

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Vimto View Post
    It really does seem to be a case of hanging on to see WTF gets revealed about who 'first', and who the last wo/man standing might somehow be.

    Then after that a whole pile of putrid sh*t gets swept under the carpet.

    Gaaaahd Bliss 'Merica
    It starts Monday.

  26. #106

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    It starts Monday.
    What does ?
    And don’t say wait and see

  27. #107

    Re: Hilary Clinton

    Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    What does ?
    And don’t say wait and see
    The revelations.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •