+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hilary Clinton

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hilary Clinton

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    One thing you can say about the Democrats is they have very good gatekeepers, and they have completely coopted the DC political machine. Their holdovers are still running or disrupting most government departments and law enforcement/intel agencies. Working hand-in-hand with the MSM and high profile media personalities, they are still a formidable force when it comes to manipulating public opinion.
    Then how come trump is president? How come 32 states out of 50 have a republican controlled house AND senate. How come 34 out of 50 states have Republican governors? Why do all the poorest states vote Republican? Why do so many people believe the "MSM" make up stories about Trump? Who do you think made "MSM" a thing? It wasn't the Democratic Party. The Republican party's distraction and manipulation tactics are so effective people don't even know they're being manipulated.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Then how come trump is president? How come 32 states out of 50 have a republican controlled house AND senate. How come 34 out of 50 states have Republican governors? Why do all the poorest states vote Republican? Why do so many people believe the "MSM" make up stories about Trump? Who do you think made "MSM" a thing? It wasn't the Democratic Party. The Republican party's distraction and manipulation tactics are so effective people don't even know they're being manipulated.
    He may be president, but he does not have full control over all of the political machinary. He also has to deal with the RINO's in his own party. The wisest move he made was appointing a few top generals to his inner-circle, otherwise he would have been out already!

He may be president, but he does not have full control over all of the political machinary. He also has to deal with the RINO's in his own party. The wisest move he made was appointing a few top generals to his inner-circle, otherwise he would have been out already!
    Trump will be out soon enough and not even his 4 star general Kelly's lies will be able to save him.

Your use of the term RINO just goes to show how easily manipulated you are. The biggest RINO of them all is Trump. The second is Pence, the religious zealot. Those in his own party who oppose him are Republicans in the true sense. The white supremacist, far right millionaires (WHO ACTUALLY RUN MEDIA OUTLETS) are not the Republican Party. They are the the manipulators and purveyors of fake news. Don't fall for their lies.

Trump will be out soon enough and not even his 4 star general Kelly's lies will be able to save him.

Your use of the term RINO just goes to show how easily manipulated you are. The biggest RINO of them all is Trump. The second is Pence, the religious zealot. Those in his own party who oppose him are Republicans in the true sense. The white supremacist, far right millionaires (WHO ACTUALLY RUN MEDIA OUTLETS) are not the Republican Party. They are the the manipulators and purveyors of fake news. Don't fall for their lies.
    Time will be the judge of that, and so far I have not been shown to be a person who is easily manipulated. The moment I am, I will be the first to announce the error of my ways

Time will be the judge of that, and so far I have not been shown to be a person who is easily manipulated. The moment I am, I will be the first to announce the error of my ways
    If you're confident you're not being manipulated, pick your favourite RINO and check their voting record.

If you're confident you're not being manipulated, pick your favourite RINO and check their voting record.
    Before or after Trump became president?

Before or after Trump became president?
    Take your pick.

If we accept that you are right about the manipulation of the MSM, are you saying that the manipulation only goes on with one of the two sides in the conflict you are obsessed with? Surely anyone who believes that one side is pure evil and the other is squeaky clean is either naive or a fool, so I assume you accept there is manipulation on both sides? That being the case, that's some claim you make about not being easily manipulated.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If we accept that you are right about the manipulation of the MSM, are you saying that the manipulation only goes on with one of the two sides in the conflict you are obsessed with? Surely anyone who believes that one side is pure evil and the other is squeaky clean is either naive or a fool, so I assume you accept there is manipulation on both sides? That being the case, that's some claim you make about not being easily manipulated.
    Yep, there is manipulation on both sides, and a hell of lot of corruption too. I always look at opposing views and the underlying facts before I jump in on any particular topic. There are also many things I am not sure about, and you won't find me arguing the point so vigourously on such matters.

I've been watching the Russia events for a while now, and I have always said the Trump accusations were mostlly fabricated or a fishing expedition. I feel pretty confident about that. Do you remember the FISA warrants and phoney pee dossier? The recent developments in the Uranium One case are compelling IMO, and actually help to explain the reason for the Trump/Russia narrative.

I find this lady in the video below very bombastic, but she is on point with her observations here, and it is a good recap of current events regarding Russian interference and collusion. Naturally I will get ribbed for quoting Fox as a reference, but there are only a few people covering this story (why?), so I have little choice in the matter.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkJ_ZHpOdxc