+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FT: MIDDLESBROUGH 0 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Re: FT: MIDDLESBROUGH 0 - 1 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Who was the poster who complained recently that Ralls penalties were not convincing?!?!?

Has he missed one yet?
    I'm pretty sure it's 5/5.

Jingle Bells !

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    From the radio it sounded as if NML and Hoillet had great games-was that how you saw it?
    I wouldn’t say any individual was particularly great but overall it was a solid display and I feel we deserved to win the game. Ward should have scored early on when they gifted him a shot at goal. When NML and Hoilett pushed on in the second half we earned our penalty. Paterson and Bogle coming on was positive as well.

We had one effort off the line that was close but the ref said his goal line watch didn’t alert him, we won the penalty through persistence in getting into the box and we had that header from Hoilett. All better chances / efforts than boro produced.

We nearly blew it with a mix up in the final seconds by needlessly giving away a corner but we got the clearance and the ref blew up.

Terrific effort after the Birmingham debacle last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    We're playing with a back three.
    Didn't start as a back 3 though. Bamba was originally in midfield.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Who was the poster who complained recently that Ralls penalties were not convincing?!?!?

Has he missed one yet?
    Becoming rather an accomplished pen taker.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    I'm pretty sure it's 5/5.
    That's put the mockers on it now !

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I wouldn’t say any individual was particularly great but overall it was a solid display and I feel we deserved to win the game. Ward should have scored early on when they gifted him a shot at goal. When NML and Hoilett pushed on in the second half we earned our penalty. Paterson and Bogle coming on was positive as well.

We had one effort off the line that was close but the ref said his goal line watch didn’t alert him, we won the penalty through persistence in getting into the box and we had that header from Hoilett. All better chances / efforts than boro produced.

We nearly blew it with a mix up in the final seconds by needlessly giving away a corner but we got the clearance and the ref blew up.

Terrific effort after the Birmingham debacle last week.

Is it being investigated