FAO Jurssett

Championship highlights just about to kick off on Channel 5 bud

Re: FAO Jurssett

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post

Enjoy

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video...city-0-3-leeds

Jursett won't be on this board again until the wurzels win a game. Could be a long time.

Doubt he'll be surfacing tonight, from that footage it looks like they were lucky it was only 3!

That sending off, this kind of incident drives me mad... what is a guy supposed to do when an opposition player gets up from a tackle and sprints towards you shouting, swearing with hate in his eyes and gets nose to nose close?

I'm not condoning a head butt, however the guy rolling round after the initial aggression should get the same treatment.

At least the crunchers got most of what they deserved

He's almost certainly bombarding twitter with threats to boycott games until they get into Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    Jursett won't be on this board again until the wurzels win a game. Could be a long time.
    Yeah, he's predictable. He should be here offering congrats to Neil and the boys for a splendid, unexpected victory but he's not big enough to. 'Fraid to say he's a rotter of the worst kind, a swede and parsnip gorging West Country type.

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    He's almost certainly bombarding twitter with threats to boycott games until they get into Europe.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post

Why are you telling him for he only supports them when they win so he's not interested today

Quote Originally Posted by bobh View Post
    He might have boycotted again by then.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Doubt he'll be surfacing tonight, from that footage it looks like they were lucky it was only 3!
    It could have been double that. Having watched how Bristol City gifted Leeds chance after chance, I was disappointed. I was under the impression they were the Barcelona of the championship.

I also wasn't aware that they've changed the shade of their shirts to a plum colour. Seems rather apt, that. They are a bunch of plums.

Unfortunately I have to work with a girl who is the female version of Jersett. She’s just as vile and irritating. If Cardiff lose she goes on about how Brizzle are chasing us down and how they’re are ‘about’ to overtake us.

On a positive note, she won’t speak to me for the whole of next week!

Quote Originally Posted by Glos Blue View Post
    Unfortunately I have to work with a girl who is the female version of Jersett. She’s just as vile and irritating. If Cardiff lose she goes on about how Brizzle are chasing us down and how they’re are ‘about’ to overtake us.

On a positive note, she won’t speak to me for the whole of next week!
    To be honest, she's unlikely to speak to you for the rest of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    To be honest, she's unlikely to speak to you for the rest of the season.
    That would be nice!

Just watched highlights on 5. That header at the end from the lad diedhou? £5.3m