+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Calum Paterson

Calum Paterson

Good to see he finally got on the pitch today. I know it was at 89 minutes but he came on for NML, maybe suggests that he's not going to be playing at full back?

Re: Calum Paterson

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Good to see he finally got on the pitch today. I know it was at 89 minutes but he came on for NML, maybe suggests that he's not going to be playing at full back?
    NML was absolutely shattered at 75 minutes, he was trying to run but couldn't pick up any speed. Still managed to win the penalty between then and going off mind.

Think Patterson was just some extra height and strength to try and see us through the closing stages.

Banned

Pointless bringing him on so late.

Quote Originally Posted by Tandy View Post
    I’m sure he’ll feel different after playing for the first time in nearly a year.

Not really, runs the clock down and breaks up the game, allowing us to have a breather and to re-group as well as bringing on a more defensive presence to see out the game

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Not really, runs the clock down and breaks up the game, allowing us to have a breather and to re-group as well as bringing on a more defensive presence to see out the game
    Best I've seen us close out a game and Bogle was hugely involved. Think we were in our attacking right corner taking throw ins for near on 3 minutes. We then seemingly had an easy goal kick for the last kick of the game before one of our defenders ended up giving away a corner for no reason... Neil was going mental

Indeed it was good to see. Hopefully, we will see him making the starting eleven shortly. Great encouragement by Warnock to give him some game time at the ned of the game.

Taking off a pair of tired legs.
    Not bringing on Feeney.

2 good decisions in 1 there.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Taking off a pair of tired legs.
    Not bringing on Feeney.

2 good decisions in 1 there.
    This ^^^^^

Pointless you contributing on here, but you do anyway.