+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves Front Three

Wolves Front Three

Awesome.

Re: Wolves Front Three

They've scored 6 more goals than we have. And have 2 more points. And we beat them. I'm not feeling the awe.

They are a good side, shame about the fans.

Two loanees and the other one cost £7m, Neves in behind who cost a further £16m

Our front three on the other hand cost less than £1m, yet they're only two points ahead of us and lost to us at home

Wolves can piss off

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Two loanees and the other one cost £7m, Neves in behind who cost a further £16m

Our front three on the other hand cost less than £1m, yet they're only two points ahead of us and lost to us at home
    This. Let's also see how they do on frosty days in the depth of winter.

Neves impresses me the most. How the **** did they manage to land him. He's a top half premier league player. And he's young.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Wolves can piss off
    As a seasoned away traveller they really do have a nasty attitude amongst a large number of their under 45 following.
    I know we are not exactly angels but the atmosphere in Wolverhampton on a match day is not great and the experience is not much fun.
    Definately they are in my top three of AWAY GAMES TO TAKE CARE AT.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Neves impresses me the most. How the **** did they manage to land him. He's a top half premier league player. And he's young.
    nintchdbpict000257168831-e1494863443292.jpg

Super agent Jorge Mendes, the chairman of Fosun International (the company that owns Wolves) and the Benfica president all at a Wolves game

There's something dodgy going on there

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    nintchdbpict000257168831-e1494863443292.jpg

Super agent Jorge Mendes, the chairman of Fosun International (the company that owns Wolves) and the Benfica president all at a Wolves game

There's something dodgy going on there
    This is where Vincent Tan went wrong, using Maky's and Ole's favoured agents was a big mistake!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    This is where Vincent Tan went wrong, using Maky's and Ole's favoured agents was a big mistake!

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Vincent Tan's level of interference in his role as Cardiff City's owner has extended to signing a player without the prior approval of Malky Mackay or any of the manager's recruitment and scouting staff. Etien Velikonja, a Slovenian forward who cost €2m (£1.7m), arrived at Cardiff unannounced last year and via a deal that involved Jorge Mendes, one of the world's most high-profile football agents.
    Uh-oh!