+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: JFK

Re: JFK

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Father and son both became president, what more would you want?
    That's a hell of a long time to wait. If you're rich enough, you may as well just go about it the conventional way. Oh hang on.....

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    That's a hell of a long time to wait. If you're rich enough, you may as well just go about it the conventional way. Oh hang on.....
    I heard that Jimmy Carter's great grandad did the hit on Lincoln.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    All will be revealed tomorrow, maybe he intends to take out Clinton, Obama, Bush and Carter all on the same day!

300 files witheld after lobbying by the FBI and CIA To be reviewed in six months time.

So are they out? And what is so interesting according to Don?

Oswald was talking to Cubans and Russians. Including a Russian assassination expert.

The Russians thought that Oswald was a lone but job, but wondered whether it was a right wing conspiracy.
    The FBI warned the Dallas police that someone was likely to try to kill Oswald.

The CIA were aware of Oswald and had been tapping his calls in Mexico etc

Nothing that scandalous so far

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Oswald was talking to Cubans and Russians. Including a Russian assassination expert.

The Russians thought that Oswald was a lone but job, but wondered whether it was a right wing conspiracy.

Help me out here please, is this the "PENGUIN" we are talking about here ?

If so, why the f uck did Batman not stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    300 files witheld after lobbying by the FBI and CIA To be reviewed in six months time.
    What are they hiding? Incompetence?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post

Except for the fact that they could have prevented the assasination and changed the course of modern history!

What are they hiding? Incompetence?
    Of course they are. It's the same with any of these types of thing. Assassinations, terrorist attacks, tragedies etc. After they've been investigated, it inevitably turns out someone wasn't doing their job properly.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Of course they are. It's the same with any of these types of thing. Assassinations, terrorist attacks, tragedies etc. After they've been investigated, it inevitably turns out someone wasn't doing their job properly.
    Unintentionally or on purpose?

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    Interesting city.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Interesting city.
    Why did they have to get Carter?

I just love this "anonymous call to British media" stuff.

Times?

Nah. Local Cambridge paper...

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    I just love this "anonymous call to British media" stuff.

Times?

Nah. Local Cambridge paper...
    Cambridge was full of commie spies back then!

Obama and Clinton are currently under investigation by the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding Uranium One corruption, bribery, collusion and pay-to-play with the Russians. The case was covered up by Comey, Meuller, McCabe and Rosenstein, the very same people in charge of investigating Trump for Russian collusion.
    How this working out for you?

Interesting tweet from the US president.

Donald J. Trump
    @realDonaldTrump . 12h
    Subject to the receipt of further information, I will be allowing, as President, the long blocked and classified JFK FILES to be opened.

I wonder if there will be any bombshells in there?

Id be surprised if there was any juicy bits Bales mate

I still think that was a false flag attack on them though

Obama and Clinton are currently under investigation by the Senate Judiciary Committee regarding Uranium One corruption, bribery, collusion and pay-to-play with the Russians. The case was covered up by Comey, Meuller, McCabe and Rosenstein, the very same people in charge of investigating Trump for Russian collusion.
    https://www.theguardian.com/media/20...-sparking-fury

It's all smoke & mirrors mate, the whistleblower who is about to testify in front of the House Judiciary Committee is going to be the undoing of Hillary and her cronies, and then you will see how you've been duped about this and other matters.

It's all smoke & mirrors mate, the whistleblower who is about to testify in front of the House Judiciary Committee is going to be the undoing of Hillary and her cronies, and then you will see how you've been duped about this and other matters.
    If I had a quid every time....

When is he about to do this then ?
    And don’t come it with your ‘wait and see the players are moving into position’ answer

As I said the other day i’ll Gladly donate 100 if something happens in 6 months, till then you’ve got nothing more except wishful thinking based on ‘Hilary Clinton crook’ googling

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    When is he about to do this then ?
    And don’t come it with your ‘wait and see the players are moving into position’ answer

As I said the other day i’ll Gladly donate 100 if something happens in 6 months, till then you’ve got nothing more except wishful thinking based on ‘Hilary Clinton crook’ googling
    You and your team just need to be patient